NEW SON

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
The Metal world should take notice there is a new new heir to the Drum king throne. On Dec 19th at 900pm JUKKA NEVALAINEN(NIGHTWISH) became the proud father of a new son. He weighted in at 8lbs 10 oz Both Mother and baby are doing great. No name has been decided as of now but it is forthcoming.

Everyone please wish the Nevalainen family congratulations and best wishes on this joyous event.:headbang:

Pellaz said:
Congrats to Jukka and family! :)

And that kid might weigh about half what his dad does, even now. (Jukka is surprisingly compact for a drummer) :D
I guess that is what makes JUKKA so blazingly fast and so technically sound as a drummer. IMHO he is the best drummer out there today.

urinalcakemix said:
Ever heard of Virgil Donati?

Jukka is sick tho. Congrats, this world needs more of us drummers!
I hadn't heard of Virgil Donati till you mentioned it, so i went and gave a listen, and look see. Your right he is very, very good, but in a different way than JUKKA, are they in the same league????? Yes they are, both are very technical, and both very fast. On the NIGHTWISH DVD "From Wishes to Eternity" they do a song called "Crimson Tide" from the movie of the same name, and JUKKA shows his technical ability, not just how fast he is. I would have to say i see in both of them alot of similarities to each other, and i would venture to say, respect for the style of each other. Another great drummer is JOHN MARACHUCO originally of ARK and YNGWIE, but i think now he is with STARBREAKER, check him out.