New song "Elysium X" - Divine Trinity (my band) check it out

Woah dude! Thats some WAY cool stuff you've got there.
I'd go for the bassist position if i didn't live on the other side of the planet from you

*sobs*

uploading a new video of me messing around on my bass
go check it!

Yeah, great song!!
I can hear the influence of neo-classical metal guitar. It's nice:headbang:

>i thought it would be a good enough excuse to communicate with Ken >hahaha!

Hehehe, it's funny, don't hesitate to write your message here, I promise to reply as much as possible.

thanks for the listen guys! i know you'll reply Ken, you're a cool guy, oh and thanks PhantomofGuilt for the new Ken video on youtube!

the current song im writing is even better than the last song i just wrote, the music seems to be getting better, tommorow im meeting up with another guitarist, and later that night ill probably meet up with my friend who sings

I think my music will improve more once im in a band, ill be able to get some more input into the songs/ structure etc

Ken, how do you guys (girl lol) write music?? do you all just sit in a room and jam on riffs Tsutomu came up with the night before?

my goal is to have a demo cd professionally recorded by the end of the year

Ken, how do you guys (girl lol) write music?? do you all just sit in a room and jam on riffs Tsutomu came up with the night before?

Well, in our case. I write almost everything, Gt, Ba, Key and if course Dr with PC. And I sent that demo to Vo to have her write the Vo melodies. Tsutomu and Toshi just play what I wrote, of course they add a little bit arrangement. Anyway, we don't jam at all. This is the way we do.:lol:

ohh ok! well you do an excellent job

i assume you've had many theory lessons, your song compositions and structures are excellent

Not to often you hear about the drummer write all the music! if Wizards Hymn were around 20 years ago, you would rival Yoshiki!

How is the band going? everyone doing okay? anything exciting happen we should know about? have you been writing more music? hows cd sales going?

ohh ok! well you do an excellent job

i assume you've had many theory lessons, your song compositions and structures are excellent

Not to often you hear about the drummer write all the music! if Wizards Hymn were around 20 years ago, you would rival Yoshiki!

How is the band going? everyone doing okay? anything exciting happen we should know about? have you been writing more music? hows cd sales going?

No, I've never had any lesson. I've been studying on my own.
I usually analyze my favorite songs and check what chord is used, what's the structure like and etc. Yoshiki is my idol of course.

Well, now the band is preparing for next stuff. But it's been couple of months since the band met last time, but I think everybody seems doing pretty good. I don't know how's the world release sales going, but in Japan, sales is very nice as a brandnew band. I think we could make a great start.:headbang: