New song - Entrosolet - Sort of a new mix, appeciate any feedback

Sora01

how do mix ¯\(°_o)/¯
Oct 7, 2008
Aberdeen
Hey guys, been a while since i posted anything on sneap. I haven't been writting as much as i used to.

Just finished up this new song today, spent quite a bit of time mixing and mastering too, personally i'm pretty happy with it. Not sure about the low end. I always seem to have trouble with it. Small room. No bass traps.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10896651

Can be found here

or on our facebook

www.facebook.com/entrosoletofficial

EDIT: Playthrough video too

Appreciate any feedback, negative or positive!

Cheers

-Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
Still sounds like one of your mixes to me, liking the drums a bit more, but I think you allready had guitars I liked better iirc
not too fond of the the faster bits, but the "open" parts are awesome!
"Look at the sky" is still my favorite song of yours....also liking those guitars a lot more then the ones you posted now.
this new one has better drums though

Ah yeah, first recording using my new KxK man. Still gotta tweak out a new patch for it on my axe fx I think. Yeah i mixed the drums slightly different.

I'm happier with the kick now. It's more universal, in the way it sounds pretty decent over most sound systems.

Really? Damn, I've never used it before, but i tried using the stereo imaging tool in Ozone 4. I'm not good at mastering at all anyway, probably should've just left it alone haha