New song from the excellent band Southern Cross

Stevie WOnder

Not so active member
Apr 19, 2006
Hope you guys enjoy!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ZVmTqXqk4&feature=share&fb_source=message[/ame]

Steve

These guys have come a LOOONG way since their first album! When I first heard their first album, I thought it was pretty good, but did not really "grab" me like i hoped. However, when I heard the second album, I was utterly blown away. I was like "Holy Shit! Is that the same band?!?" From what I am hearing here, it seems they are able to take it another huge step forward. I am really liking what I am hearing here and looking forward to hearing this new album.

That was so much fun when I got to hang out with these guys at ProgPower VIII (or was it VII, cannot remember) when they were in the room next to me and Dave's at the Sitty-8 that one year. The keyboardist is the keyboard tech for ProgPower. A really great bunch of guys and glad to see/hear them advance their band musically as much as they have over the past few years.

These guys have come a LOOONG way since their first album! When I first heard their first album, I thought it was pretty good, but did not really "grab" me like i hoped. However, when I heard the second album, I was utterly blown away. I was like "Holy Shit! Is that the same band?!?" From what I am hearing here, it seems they are able to take it another huge step forward. I am really liking what I am hearing here and looking forward to hearing this new album.

That was so much fun when I got to hang out with these guys at ProgPower VIII (or was it VII, cannot remember) when they were in the room next to me and Dave's at the Sitty-8 that one year. The keyboardist is the keyboard tech for ProgPower. A really great bunch of guys and glad to see/hear them advance their band musically as much as they have over the past few years.

I've heard it in its entirety and if you like this song, you'll love the whole disc. It's way more orchestrated with tons of atmosphere and awesome melodies. I was really surprised of the quality of this thing when I heard it. I agree, they just set the bar higher!!

On top of JB, the PP USA keyboard tech, Ollie the guitar player was also there in Atlanta this year. They are a lot of fun but be careful if they happen to be in the proximity of a Jeagermeister bottle. My head still hurts. ;-)

Steve

Released: 28.02.2012
Produced by: SC Productions
Engineered & Mixed by: David Lizotte
Mastered by: Alan Douches
Artwork: JP Bessette
Tracks: 7
Lenght: 48:21:D