new song - "Harvey Dent"

Yer, I like the tune. I love the loud bass, really adds to it I think.
Drums...kick has like no low end, and both kick and snare are getting completely lost. Snare needs more attack, kick needs to be up a bit. Cymbals way too loud.
Bass has no lowend either..or guitars, overall it needs a LOT more lowmids and lows.

Im hating the bit at 1:10 with the drums (distorting like crazy and panned all the way). Overall I dont like the hip hop beats and wierd semi-distorted bits, but the metal bits are awesome.

Yer, I like the tune. I love the loud bass, really adds to it I think.
Drums...kick has like no low end, and both kick and snare are getting completely lost. Snare needs more attack, kick needs to be up a bit. Cymbals way too loud.
Bass has no lowend either..or guitars, overall it needs a LOT more lowmids and lows.

Im hating the bit at 1:10 with the drums (distorting like crazy and panned all the way). Overall I dont like the hip hop beats and wierd semi-distorted bits, but the metal bits are awesome.

thanks for the comments
im mixing on headphones of questionable quality and are a bit bass heavy so i guess im overcompensating on the treble or something
im definitely gonna try and beef up the guitars abit
as for the distorted drums.... i thought it'd be a cool effect...perhaps too loud
and the electronic drums and noise effects are just my lazy way of keeping it interesting sounding since theres no vox
but as i said before the song itself is incomplete and this is a glorified test clip but i appreciate your criticisms :headbang: