NEW SONG WRITING

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
I know this will probably be a work in progress for the band.

Yet we all want new music from this band yesterday & curious to what the new Pyramaze will be like?

Mike has magically came up w/ the music & lyrics so far...will Matt be more of the (lyrics) song writer now?

How much lyrics did Matt contribute to in Iced Earth,i'm assuming he had major input?

Surprisingly, Matt did not have a large amount of songwriters credits in Iced Earth, from 1995 to 2003 he had & shared 15 songwriters credits, most of which appeared on Horror Show and Something Wicked This Way Comes, mind you it was in that time period (1998-2001) that the band was at their peak and most popular. I know some of the songs Matt wrote for Iced Earth were reworkings of songs he wrote while he was in Cauldron.

I would dare to say that the Pyramaze music isn't going to change that much, it will probably only sound very different now that Matt is behind the mic. If something is going to change it will probably be a change towards a heavier Pyramaze. Well, time will tell, we'll just have to wait for some soundclips ^^.

Surprisingly, Matt did not have a large amount of songwriters credits in Iced Earth,

Givin that...i'm sure Mike K. will come up w/ most of the material as usual,i do sense more of a collaboration w/ Matt & his future impact on this band being more than just a voice.
Although Lance K. is an amazing talent-i get the feeling there was something missing there??

I think the music could stay exactly the same & blow us away!
Or even change w/ Matt in the mix & still blow us away!

THIER NEXT CD WILL BE THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN THE METAL SCENE!

I dunno....all I know is that its twilight out side, lightly raining, I'm hammered off my ass on vodka, mellowing out to some Evergrey (In Search of Truth) and looking in awe at artist Travis Smith's portfolio www.seempieces.com/display.php

Fucking A.

The view from my appartment window

hpim0192nk7.jpg

I love this time of day & wheather

I know this will probably be a work in progress for the band.

Yet we all want new music from this band yesterday & curious to what the new Pyramaze will be like?

Mike has magically came up w/ the music & lyrics so far...will Matt be more of the (lyrics) song writer now?

How much lyrics did Matt contribute to in Iced Earth,i'm assuming he had major input?

Hey there,

As for now nothing has changed in the band when you think about song writing. The plan is that i write the core and the melodies along with the lyrics. I then bring my band-brothers in to arrange it with me. Matt will be coming up with the vocal melodies (which I'm looking very much forward to) :kickass:

Thank you all for your support and for the great way you have welcomed Matt into the Pyramaze fellowship. We will repay you with a kickass album next year!

Michael

:devil:

When the time comes i wonder if Matt will spend more time in the studio w/ Mike & the band to record his vocals?

I believe Lance K. recorded separately then sent voc.tracks to the band-givin all the techno. mumbo jumbo stuff that allowed it. (it worked however).

...and thank you Mike & the band for releasing 2 great cd.s & now having the news of this great singer... its easy to support real metal!!