New Song

ArtilleryHellVocals

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys, i just heard the new song you posted up and had to tell you that it absolutely kills! Every single one of you kick ass and I'm honored to know you and to be your friend! Oh, and Jasun, I also heard your Seduction CD and it's absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for putting all of us in your thank you list, that was so awesome! Hopefully I'll see you guys soon, and I hope to see Troy on Friday! That would rule if you spent New Year's with us man! Later!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

Just wanted to clear some stuff up for everyone since I was intially confused as hell when I first read this post. The new song he is talking about is a new Death Machine song with Jay and Troys sister singing. It is totaly fucking awesome and you should head on over to www.deathmachine.net and check it out and post your comments back here. Their sister really compliments Kirks vocals. I totaly love the new Death Machine stuff. Now all I need is some of the new Zero Hour stuff with vocals and I will be in heaven!!! ....ohhh wait i do have a "bit" of that. ;)

Bob "Buddah"