new song...

awesome!!

iv a question, how did you record the drums? i want to record my own band too but iv not alot of money for studio or expensive mics...

did you have those expensive mics? :p or is there another way to make it sound good?

awesome!!

iv a question, how did you record the drums? i want to record my own band too but iv not alot of money for studio or expensive mics...

did you have those expensive mics? :p or is there another way to make it sound good?

Thanks!

For this demo session they have used triggered drums connected to XLN Addictive Drums and Drumkit From Hell Superior kits.
This is a simple home / rehearsal room recording only to test the song structure, so no expensive mics were used for the drums, only triggers and software. But of course the final album version will be recorded in a normal acoustic studio with that expensive mics (I've heard about some Neumann ones, but I'm sure they are using different other models too). The guitars are recorded through a simple Behringer V-Amp II, and post-processed with some additional plugins, the bass is going through an EBS / Fafner rig, and the vocals are recorded directly to the computer through a pro sound card.

Good tune! I wasn't thrilled with the verses but the chorus is great! I'd have the first part of that verse harmonized and maybe add some delay for a cool effect. But that is just me.
Nice production also. I'd like to hear more when it gets done.