new song!

Andromeda
Andromeda V2 (updated with new glitchy drums + minor synth tweaking)
v1>v2 or v1<v2 ?

now with bass, some tweakings and stuff! what do you think?
we want the glitchy drum part with electric drumkit, so later this may change... (now in v2)
any feedback appreciated!

This one was made at Peter's again, like synchro, with the Amarant 6 string superstrat (elixire strings + warpig pu set)
we can tell ya next song will be face smashing metal ^^ (andromeda is a bonfire edition :D)

what would be awesome is if the high guitar part over the intro was a piano. That'd sound sick.

but this is a crazy song i love it!

dont like the djenty bits under the strumming. The rest of the song is really killer. Like to hear your next mix. Back off the comp, the mix is smashed. And drop the overheads.

yeah, definitely lower the cymbals

The riffs are killer... I also really like those clean-ish cleans, both the music itself and the tone in there! I think this could be your best song so far, dude. Excellent stuff!

OMG
Fuck u man, when i hear your songs, i don't wanna play guitar anymore:D

Anyway, fucking nice song as always:)
Can we get more info about that glitch drum part?

too smashed sounding.... song itself is good tho.... luv the clean parts... the jungle like drums dont fit though imho... sounds too "lets do a modern cool part"

I swapped the glitchy drum part to a new kit, made by a friend of us (Spoonman from Amygdala project)
check it out, i m curious what you say.

Is this a POD tone also?
Yes, the old'good bigbottom model:)
guitar and bass at the same time right?
and yes again, bass is a 70~mb "direct bass free" sample pack via kontakt3, there is just very few parts where there are no bass.

still we need a singer :( i think this one is the most singer-needed song yet...
thanks for your time & feedbacks!!

I prefer more the v1- version, that electric drum doesn't fit for this song in my opinion:) Or dunno, it tottally different.