New Songs

stevekachinsky

Steel Prophet - Gtr
Mar 25, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
www.steelprophet.net
The band has finished all instrumental and vocal tracks for two songs! The songs are tentatively titled "Transformation Staircase" and "Trickery of the Scourge".
Sessions took place at Horacio's studio in La Puente and the band was very pleased with the results.

A preliminary mix of one of the songs will be made available on the band's Myspace site in the near future. The songs are similar in nature to material from "The Goddess Principle" and "Dark Hallucinations"

The band is also starting rehearsals for their appearance at the 2008 Swordbrothers Festival September 13th, in Andernach,Germany. Steel Prophet is the Headline Act for the festival.

Well,, the only thing i can say is that Dark Hallucinations is one of my favorite albums of all time... and I have heard few songs from goddes principle and like them very much too... So I'm really happy to hear that direction of the new songs are similar to them!

I'm waiting for the new album!:)

:Shedevil:Come on Steve, get on it. The SP fans have been waiting years to hear new stuff. Put out already. :rolleyes:

So what are the other names of the songs? and the Title of the CD would be, Man Of The Sword ;) ;) ;) ;) or Wadsworth (had to throw that in there in case you didn't remember)

Congrats Steve for getting back to song writing and having Rick back. Vince gave me a call and told me. Might see you on the trip to Germany if I can work it out with work. Already took a vacation to Ukraine this year. Click