New Study Vindicates Harvard's Larry Summers

Regardless, I would say that superiority is down to who can perform the most productive tasks to what degree, with "most productive" having to be as objective as possible.

from a gender perspective those lines have clear extremes (such as only women can give birth) however there are less certain regions such as "work". work is an extremely broad term, and i think that ultimately, short of a man trying to give birth :lol: or similar extremes, women and men should be allowed whatever roles their minds drive them towards most. a woman who desires strongly to be a factory worker will not make a good stay-at-home mother if she is forced to it, nor will a man fare well in the army if he desires most to be a gardener. though one gender may be ON AVERAGE "better" than the other at certain tasks... ultimately it is a case-by-case basis.

that is regarding genders. racially, i believe it is moreso a case-by-case basis, as there is no current proof of racial superiority nor do i ever think there will be.

SS said:
though one gender may be ON AVERAGE "better" than the other at certain tasks... ultimately it is a case-by-case basis.

that is regarding genders. racially, i believe it is moreso a case-by-case basis, as there is no current proof of racial superiority nor do i ever think there will be.

True dat, ese.

Silent Song said:
well YOU tell me about all the "pure race" "empires" in history and how great they were? there aren't any.

Um... you're too stupid to argue with, but I suggest you revisit the history of the Greeks and Romans, as well as some of the comments in the Bhagavad-Gita on this topic.