New stuff

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
Again, I am curious as to any new music anyone has acquired lately, mainly 2007 releases.

For me I have a few :

Aborym : Generator - As far as industrialized Black Metal goes, this is one of the best albums I have heard.

Abigor : Fractal Possession - As a huge fan of Abigor (mainly everything up to Supreme Immortal Art) I decided to give this some spins. It reminds me of the Dodheimsgard, but way better. And, TT is one of the best drummers I have ever heard so I can enjoy the album just from him being on it.

Tulus : Biography Obscene - Good ass black metal band that reformed. Good stuff. Always seemed to have powerful emotion behind their music

Dying Fetus : War of Attrition - I love Dying Fetus. Always have, always will. This album is almost as good as Destroy the Oppostion, which is my favorite by them.

Leng Tch'e : Marasmus
- Good grind from Aborted members. I cant get enough of it!

Alot of black metal, but really the only DM I know of coming out is Obituary this fall. I am looking forward too Akercockes Antichrist release this year, Dimension Zero's new one, Wyrds and Deionychus releases. The only thing that could really make my day would be new albums from Immortal, Emperor and Gojira later this year!

Where to begin...
Doro 20 Years DVD
Paul Rodgers Live in Glascow DVD
The 69 Eyes - Angels
Heavenly - Virus
Six Feet Under - Commandment
King Diamond - Give me Your Soul...Please! (I got access to the label's press section of the site, while I await an official review copy)
Led Zeppelin Remasters
Rush - Gold
Get Your Guns - The Legend of Ronnie Thunders
H.I.M. - Best of
Pearl Jam - Best of
Dark Tranquility - Fiction

Dick Dale - Spacial disorientation (love it, surf guitar is really relaxing for me)
Elvis - 2nd to none (I like it and my 2year old daughter does too)
The Hellacopters - Rock n Roll is dead (Some sweet sweet rock that never disapoint me)
Shadows Fall - Threads of life (Ugh now that i think about it, can i have my money back? really not impressed with this album)

ill be checking out the new Rush, and Dick Dale. My first band was like a mixture of jazz, dick dale style solo's and metal rhythm.

Some cd's I picked up at best buy....damn I hate that place.

Annihilator-Metal
Deicide-The stench of redemption
Vital Remains-Icons of Evil
Therion-Gothic Kabbalah
Dimmu Borgir-In Sorte Diaboli
Witchery-Dont fear the Reaper
Iced Earth-Horror Show
Megadeth-United Abominations
Finntroll-Ur Jordans Djub
*can't wait for the new King Diamond!

I know it's not new, but they've finally re-released Arch Enemy's Black Earth in North America. I just picked it up at FYE and it is awesome! I could never find that CD for a reasonable price while it was an import...it was always around 30 bucks...I got it yesterday for 13.99.

It is good...I'm sure I'll enjoy it more after a few more listens. I'm going to see them tomorrow night on the Heaven and Hell tour...can't wait!:headbang:

It does take a couple of listens but all in all its pretty strong. Thats a great show you are going to see-H&H, Megadeth, and Machine Head. Wish I was seeing it

It does take a couple of listens but all in all its pretty strong. Thats a great show you are going to see-H&H, Megadeth, and Machine Head. Wish I was seeing it

Yeah...it is a great show...I'm psyched!...but it's raining right now...could put a damper on the taligate festivities...maybe not.:kickass:

The System Has Failed took me few listens to warm up to it, but I like that album quite a bit.

Went on a pretty good haul a while back:

Megadeth - United Abominations. Very good album. As stated before, took a couple of listens but so did "The System..." and I think it's just as good. And the new verson of "A Tout le Monde" with Cristina Scabbia is very well done.

Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli. Badass. I heard the first single and couldn't wait. Similar to "Death Cult" but it's a concept album and Dimmu's always had an epic feel to them and it comes off great.

Six Feet Under - Commandment. Typical SFU release. Good groove death metal. If your an SFU fan, you'll like it.

Type O Negative - Dead Again . Type O never dissapoints me. I like this one better then "Life Is Killing Me". "I I I I am a prophet of dooooooommmm!"

Mayhem - Ordo Ad Chao. What can be said about legends Mayhem other than they rule? Major improvment over "Chimera" (which I didn' think was all that bad anyway)

Dying Fetus - War of Attrition. BRUTAL! One of the most consistant DM bands. Insidious Repression: :headbang:

Machine Head - The Blackening. This is fucking awesome. "Ashes of Empires" brought them back from the dead, this album hammers that point home.