New Super Group: Death Dealer

I just discovered this band last night through Sean Peck. It's a new power metal band called Death Dealer. The band features:

Sean Peck (Cage, Empires of Eden) - Vocals.
Stu Marshall (Empires of Eden, ex-Dungeon, Paindivision) - Guitar.
Ross the Boss (ex-Manowar, Dictators, Manitoba) - Guitar.
Rhino (ex-Manowar, Holy Hell, Angels of Babylon) - Drums.
Mike Davis (Halford, ex-Lizzy Borden) - Bass.

They have their debut scheduled to come out this year, and from the samples on their Facebook page, I am quite excited for this album.

https://www.facebook.com/deathdealerband

very old news....this was on Blabbermouth and other forums for a while.....I think what will hhold it back is having somone from Cage in the band. For some reason the metalworld just hates that band. I am actually tired of super groups....if they are that super every songs should be incredible and not sound like the bands you are in. fail.

So Ross The Boss returns to metal again since punk is no longer fashionable???

Is this the self proclaimed "New Metal Leader"????

This will be forgotten before its even released.

Fail X 2.

So Ross The Boss returns to metal again since punk is no longer fashionable???

Is this the self proclaimed "New Metal Leader"????

This will be forgotten before its even released.

Fail X 2.

I think saying "return to metal" is a bit off there, Jason. He's had two solo albums in recent years. I'm curious about this, but I can't say I'm not suspicious. I think what people hate about Cage is Peck tries way too hard to be Halford. Obviously he has similar voice as does others, but his whole image and such along with movements is probably what turns most off.

I think saying "return to metal" is a bit off there, Jason. He's had two solo albums in recent years. I'm curious about this, but I can't say I'm not suspicious. I think what people hate about Cage is Peck tries way too hard to be Halford. Obviously he has similar voice as does others, but his whole image and such along with movements is probably what turns most off.

I think this and the fact that he comes off like he is some big name in metal. When they were booked for the first Ragnarokkr I heard many bands tell stories of thier douchebaggery. I myself have zero issues with them. But many bands in the past have.