New Swallow The Sun Album

Ghost-Division

A Desperate Man
Jan 25, 2009
covers.jpg

Anyone else excited for the new Swallow The Sun album? I for one, think it's going to be better than all of their previous efforts. Today their new mini-site went online which contains clips from each track on the new album, all of which sound amazing. Check it out here:

http://www.swallowthesun.net/newmoon/

Album title = incredibly unfortunate choice. The samples absolutely come blasting out of the speakers though, and with a serious energy and edge that set them a step above similar bands in their genre, in my opinion. Really dig this band, but the samples have definitely got me really pumped now.

i be excited for this, i kinda paired it in my head with the new insomnium one, i hope this is less disappointing

To be honest, I really enjoyed the new Insomnium. It took me a couple listens, and the clean vocals still aren't as enjoyable as they could be, but overall it's got the Insomnium sound and is a good album. Of course, it doesn't triumph over Above The Weeping World :p

To be honest, I really enjoyed the new Insomnium. It took me a couple listens, and the clean vocals still aren't as enjoyable as they could be, but overall it's got the Insomnium sound and is a good album. Of course, it doesn't triumph over Above The Weeping World :p

thats the thing though isn't it. its a good album if you ignore ATWW. but if you consider them together, it just doesn't come close