New Symmetry album coming

Cool, thnx!

Okay, here's how to order :

****************************************<Took out our bassplayer's address>. Also put in there it's for "A Soul's Roadmap". And don't forget your address hehe.
You can send an email to symmetry@xs4all.nl you ordered one and make sure you put your adress right. ;)
You'll have the cd's as soon as we've received the money.

The info will be added to our site a.s.a.p.

Thanx again and everyone feel free to order ;) (If you live outside of Holland please send an email first that we'll answer, 'cause it depends on how much it costs to send you stuff)

grtz,

Frank / Symmetry

I received it yesterday and I played it, but not entirely. This week I will listen to it some more. What I liked in the first place was the guitar sound and solo's. And it sounds like the songs are really about something serious and emotional. You never told me you were like that, dude. :p J/k

mcoenen said:
Frank: The album sounds killer, the remastering made some difference at last ! My favorite track is "Journey ..." awesome stuff ;)
By the way, the stuff you had before wasn't even mastered at all haha.. and when we mastered it, it had lots of subs in it, especially at the beginning of the album, so the man who mastered it (Alan Ward, Electric City, Brussels) was so kind to do it again and well, it came out great, just like we wanted. ;) The idea was to give it a very natural sound, not too much fx, only when needed and to add some atmosphere to certain passages in the story (like in 'Lost' > the person (Korben) in the story is literally lost in a maze there, and we tried to let it sound like you're really in there with some fx, especially in the middle part of the song). Heh anyone read the story already? (It starts at the last song ;))

grtz!

Frank