New Testament full album stream!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
San Francisco Bay Area thrash metal legends TESTAMENT are currently streaming their entire new album, "The Formation of Damnation", on the band's MySpace page. The CD is scheduled for release in North America on April 29 via Nuclear Blast Records. The cover artwork was created by Eliran Kantor and can be seen at this location.

I'm on my knees! I listened to 6 songs only- to leave some surprise 'til I play the CD, but they all rocked hard. There's everything I had hoped for. The diversity is amazing, yet the album seems to be very cohesive. Some progressive elements are a nice surprise. Everything is brilliant. Heavy, complicated and melodic. Oh yes!
Can't wait to get the album and hear it in great quality. I'm sure there are a lot of little things to discover.
If they don't conquer the world with this one, I'll start to doubt in metal fans.

Not listening, I've waited this long, only a little over a week till I'm riding around listening to the real thing, already took the day off work!:Smokin: The 29th is like a holidy for me!

I still can't believe how great these songs are! There's so much depth to them that we'll be "discovering" them for years. Great melodies and great riffs that keep changing all the time. Heavy and melodic- that's Testament's trademark!

Such a bad ass CD man cant wait to get it.:headbang::lol: me and my bro bought 4 copys in all 2 of the signed ones and the other two are the ones with the cool shirt with it.:p

Chuck sounds AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is classic testament at its finest !!!!

The guitar tone OMG !!!

The Solos !!!

Im half tempted to say testaments best album ever; But i dunno.... its definitely got that "New Order" feel too it.

This is Bay Area Thrash at its finest !!!!

Absolutely @$$-kicking! :kickass: I honestly don't see ANY Testament fans being dissapointed with TFoD. Whether you preferred the 80's thrash stuff (Legacy thru Souls), the early 90's experimental stuff (Ritual and Low), the foray into death metal (Demonic) or the brutality of The Gathering, there is plenty for you all! :loco: Then again, most of us have been fans of everything they've done, so rest assured you will dig this one. To those of you waiting for the album in the mail to listen to it for the first time, your money has been well spent! :headbang:

Is this the best Testament album to date? To each his own opinion, but IMHO, after a few listens, my vote is pointing to YES.

:worship: TESTAMENT

Some part of me tells me to listen, the other one tells me to cool down and wait for the album... I will not visit myspace until I got the album in my hand... :headbang:

Same here !!
I can't hardly resist not to visit myspace and listen to the album, but the CD is coming soon !!!! Can't wait for the moment I'll put the CD in the stereo and play it LOUD !!!
:kickass::kickass::kickass: