New TESTAMENT Shirts

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Eric has had some new TESTAMENT Shirts made..............short & long sleeve............it features the First Strike Still Deadly, Japanese cover art..........I heard they came out really cool, for those of you interested in these kind of things.

:) Hey friends and fans, we will have some new top notch
TESTAMENT merch up soon (a week or two) that you can
order from us on the site only and live shows!

Keep checking back for more details!

~E~

Originally posted by ESPWolfhunter
:) Hey friends and fans, we will have some new top notch
TESTAMENT merch up soon (a week or two) that you can
order from us on the site only and live shows!

Keep checking back for more details!

~E~

Cool deal !

Ps... do you dislike wolves?

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Eric has had some new TESTAMENT Shirts made..............short & long sleeve............it features the First Strike Still Deadly, Japanese cover art..........

Me want! :D

Originally posted by Testament Legions
On the contrary... wolves rule!

Oh, i just wondered about the name "Wolfhunter" ...if he had some disdain or..... fear of them. Anyway ...looking forward to all the new haps! :D

It's Eric Peterson. He could have the handle ESPeterlicker and he would still be one bad foundation-shattering mother fucker! I like the handle he's got now though, so \m/ to that!

That's awesome to hear Eric ! I can't wait to check out the new shirts and possibly the live shows! Is there any chance you guys will sell some of those cool Testament windbreakers? I saw you and chuck both wearing those when I saw you on the Gathering Tour. They Kicked ass..........

Just curious if there will be some medium size shirts for us smaller female fans? Everytime I try to buy tour shirts there are only size large and up...I swim in them...

Usually they do not order size medium in regular shirts, except when in Japan. But they do normally have a Girlie Tank top or french Cut...............................but you could put on some weight?.................or shrink the larges in hot water...........
If you want to dress like the guys.

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Usually they do not order size medium in regular shirts, except when in Japan. But they do normally have a Girlie Tank top or french Cut...............................but you could put on some weight?.................or shrink the larges in hot water...........
If you want to dress like the guys.

Those girlie shirts are too friggin tight...I like the guy's shirts better...guess I like to dress like the guys...I don't look like 'em though!:Shedevil: