New The Darkness video

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
From the forthcoming album here's the track Barbarian. I like it! It's totally un-Darkness like but I like it. It's so heavy as well. It's almost metal heavy lol. The solo rips like he's a metal guitarist... the aooooowewwowowow in the chorus is something else. The story is all cool. That Justin Hawkins is just a bonkers guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
THE DARKNESS PREMIER “OPEN FIRE” MUSIC VIDEO

"...The Darkness have announced details of the first single from their forthcoming fourth album, Last Of Our Kind. “Open Fire” is an explosion of rock which sounds like The Darkness if The Darkness were offered a million pounds to come up with the best song ever in 10 minutes and then 10 minutes later The Darkness are all just driving around in Ferraris – sweet. The track is released on the same day as the album, June 1st via Kobalt Label Services. The official video for “Open Fire” can be seen below...."

p19h3cna921hk6sv41i2m16ni4g54.jpg

Open Fire would've been perfectly at home in the musical landscape of 25-30 years ago. It's great in that happy rock tradition.

THE DARKNESS TO RELEASE DELUXE EDITION OF LAST OF OUR KIND ALBUM TO ACCOMPANY UK TOUR; NEW TRACK STREAMING

"...The Darkness released their fourth album earlier this year, and the world was a better place for it. But great news! The band has found some more tracks hidden under a carelessly discarded catsuit and thought they would make an excellent Christmas gift to their fans. Especially when one of the songs title has the seasonal sounding title “I Am Santa”...

darknessalbumoct.jpg

...So, Last Of Our Kind will be released on November 20th with four new tracks: “Messenger”, “Always Had The Blues”, “Million Dollar Strong” and “I Am Santa”. They join the original 10 tracks which were unleashed earlier this year. “Million Dollar Strong” will be available immediately to people pre-ordering a copy of the album.

Check out “Million Dollar Strong” below..."

THE DARKNESS ANNOUNCE BACK TO THE USSA TOUR WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RAVENEYE

darknesstourmarch.jpg

April
8 - Santa Cruz, CA - The Catalyst
10 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
12 - Los Angeles, CA - The Belasco Theatre
13 - Riverside, CA - Riverside Municipal Auditorium
15 - Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues
16 - Scottsdale, AZ - Livewire
17 - Tucson, AZ - The Rialto Theatre