NEW THEOCRACY ALBUM!

I watched the making of video and it was great stuff! It's amazing how much work goes into making one song. I don't think a lot of people realize the effort that is required to make music. If they did, maybe less people would feel it was OK to steal it.

I can't wait to hear the final product!

The 3 songs I have from the new one simply kick major ass! I cannot wait for this sucker! Matt has proven he is ready to play in the big leagues.

Matt proved he was ready for the big leagues with the debut, I simply CAN'T WAIT for this album. :kickass:

I thought the lack of a real drummer and a few other minor quirks kept them out.

However as stated in my above statement this one here has fixed the few things I found flawed in the debut.

Hey Guys--
Thanks for all the kind words in this thread. Yeah, we'll have the release date/tracklisting and all that stuff for ya very soon...just waiting on the last of the artwork. I hope you're happy with it...I"m just ready for it to finally see the light of day. Really can't thank you guys enough for sticking with us through such a long wait.

When I read the thread on the Theocracy board about it being released "early fall", I was hoping maybe I'd be able to get a copy by ProgPower, but it's going to be a bit longer of a wait now. Seriously, though...this album is going to be awesome...I can't wait.

Hey Guys--
Thanks for all the kind words in this thread. Yeah, we'll have the release date/tracklisting and all that stuff for ya very soon...just waiting on the last of the artwork. I hope you're happy with it...I"m just ready for it to finally see the light of day. Really can't thank you guys enough for sticking with us through such a long wait.
You guys are my favorite Georgia band of all time and are among my all-time Top 25 bands, as well. Rock on, Theocracy!:worship:rock::kickass: