New Therion song released...

Therion are in my top three amongst Blind Guardian and Savatage.

The nice thing about Therion is I never expect anything from their albums and always get an awesome surprise :headbang:

Can't wait for this album to hit my mailbox.

BTW - Anyone else think Christofer Johnsson deserves a lifetime achievement award? Everytime I listen to Therion I feel I dig deeper and deeper into every song, both old style and newer. Christofer Johnsson is a genius!

Oh....and about the song....I think it's got a huge Vovin vibe to it. Would fit perfectly into that album. I hear more of the older style than the newer more recent style in it.

The nice thing about Therion is I never expect anything from their albums and always get an awesome surprise :headbang:

BTW - Anyone else think Christofer Johnsson deserves a lifetime achievement award? Everytime I listen to Therion I feel I dig deeper and deeper into every song, both old style and newer. Christofer Johnsson is a genius!

Oh....and about the song....I think it's got a huge Vovin vibe to it. Would fit perfectly into that album. I hear more of the older style than the newer more recent style in it.

took the words right out of my mouth my friend. I hear a touch of Deggial as well. Yet it also has it's own unique feel, just like each album does.

and yes Christofer deserves a lifetime achievement award, as well as a few grammys for the work he does. Never a dull moment with this band! Love 'em! :Spin:

+1

He's also a helluva nice guy.

To this day, I mentally thank Glenn at least once a week for bringing Therion over for their wonderful PPUSA gig.