new thy art is murder track - who mixed it?

marios.blythe

Jul 30, 2011
hello guys! new track from one of my favorite bands thy art is murder...does anyone know who mixed this brutal song?

It's your favorite bands and you don't own their cd? :puke:

Is will Putney sorta like the new sick super prod/mix/master whatever guy out there? I thought the TAIM sound was like almost the sickest out there, but the sound of his own band Fit for an Autopsy is even more... sick/wonderfull/whatever...

Is will Putney sorta like the new sick super prod/mix/master whatever guy out there? I thought the TAIM sound was like almost the sickest out there, but the sound of his own band Fit for an Autopsy is even more... sick/wonderfull/whatever...

Imo, yes:Spin:
Love Putney's style and productions.

Btw., someone know which Snare was used on the (rather) new Northlane record?

It's your favorite bands and you don't own their cd? :puke:

Pretty much. He's got a super distinct sound based on insane separation and tightness but still abuses the shit out of analogue gear. So you get the tightness/clarity but also a ton of natural saturation and huge compression movement going on. It's an awesome combo when it works out well.

He also did the latest Counterparts record, which sounds insanely good - definitely check it out!