New Titles to be available at PP

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Hey Folks here is a list of some of the New titles to be available for you at Progpower IX at the NIGHTMARE RECORDS table, some of these titles you will find only from NIGHTMARE RECORDS.

NEVERDREAM - Souls
EMERGENCY GATE - Mighty Ray
INCRAVE - The Forgotten
DESTINATION CALLING - Invisiable Walls
MEMOIRA - S/T
CLOUDSCAPE - Global Drama
ALKEMST - Through Painful Lanes

And of course these titles that will be exclusive to NIGHTMARE

DELTA - Black and Cold
AVIAN - Ashes and Madness
ANDROMEDA - The Immunity Zone
MINDFLOW - Destructive Device
IVANHOE - Lifeline
And many many more, plus tons of your old favorites

So come on by and see Lance at the NIGHTMARE RECORDS Table and do your Christmas shopping early, or for that matter just come by and say Hi, Browse the table, chat a little bit, there is no telling who you might run into.

Rage On

J-Man
CHASOWAVE - Dead Eye Dreaming

J-man,

Isn't the new Incrave called "Dead End"? I just want to make sure I'm not confusing the title as I plan to pick their new one up.

Chris

do the merchants who run the shirt booths have websites? cause their selection is generally not bad at all.

Im sure he meant "Dead End" but "The Forgotten" is also a 4 track EP released by Ulterium Records/Incrave with an exclusive track to the EP along with a radio edit.

Amazing band for sure. Emil from Ulterium has quickly made a name for himself with an amazing band roster. What a great guy too!

Im sure he meant "Dead End" but "The Forgotten" is also a 4 track EP released by Ulterium Records/Incrave with an exclusive track to the EP along with a radio edit.

Amazing band for sure. Emil from Ulterium has quickly made a name for himself with an amazing band roster. What a great guy too!

Your right that is the title of the EP, damnit, i knew i would get something wrong.

Thanks J-man, their are a few other brand new CD's that just arrived I want to remind people about and also some other releases on Nightmare that came out this year that need to be checked out as well!
these 3 may or may not be there, (almost at pressing plant)

These will be Exclusive to our Table if we get them in time....
WITCHKING - Hand of Justice (Insanity Records) Home of Votum & Division By Zero
RELOAD - Crime Theories (Insanity Records)
DARK EMPIRE - Humanity Dethroned (Killzone Records)

These I will for Sure have
VERTIGO - And Miles to go before we Sleep (indie) Killer stuff check it out on our website.
DRIVER - Sons of Thunder (NEW -Rob Rock/RoyZ) Brilliant Melodic Metal
SEVENTH WONDER - Mercy Falls (Lion Music)
VENTURIA - Hybrid (Lion Music)
RUSTY COOLEY - (s/t) Special Edition (Lion Music)

Also these great titles are something to think about.
SYMPHONY -Mind Reflections (Import) Insanity records
PERIHELLIUM- The New Beginning (Import) Insanity records
PERSPECTIVE X IV - Shadow of Doubt (Nightmare)
SCELERATA - Skeletons Domination (Nightmare)
SIX MINUTE CENTURY - Time Capsules (Nightmare)
ORDER OF NINE - A Means to Know End (Nightmare)
SACRED DAWN - Gears of the Machine...a new beginning (Nightmare)
DREAMSCAPE - Revoiced (Import)
Freedom Call - "Dimensions" +5 Bonus Tracks
Masterplan - "MK II" + Bonus Track
Souljourners - "Mind Control"
Stonelake - "Uncharted Souls"
To-Mera - "Delusions"
Transient - "The Circle"
Beyond Fallen - "Mindfire"
Iced Earth-"Framing Armageddon: Something Wicked Part 1" + Bonus CD (Overture of the wicked)
Myrath - Hope

OH HOLY SHIT!!!! There goes my budget, sorry i forgot all those others, but damn that is a ton of new stuff, we didn't even discuss.

Since we are getting a lot of views on this thread, I just want to again ask Is there anybody willing to help me drive the ANDROMEDA guys from Atlanta to Tampa on Wed late afternoon and return Friday noonish. All expenses taken care of just help me drive and help keep me awake.

Just out of curiosity, how many vendors are there at Prog Power?

In no order:

Century Media
Nightmare
Exploding Neds
CD Inzane
The End Records
Laser's Edge

Joining us this year for the first time, Sentinel Steel, who takes over the old InsideOut space. Make sure to stop by and show them some love as well.

Not to steal Lance's thunder but we are already shipping Dark Empire - Humanity Dethroned and will have it for sale at ProgPower.

Thanks J-man, their are a few other brand new CD's that just arrived I want to remind people about and also some other releases on Nightmare that came out this year that need to be checked out as well!
these 3 may or may not be there, (almost at pressing plant)

These will be Exclusive to our Table if we get them in time....
WITCHKING - Hand of Justice (Insanity Records) Home of Votum & Division By Zero
RELOAD - Crime Theories (Insanity Records)
DARK EMPIRE - Humanity Dethroned (Killzone Records)

These I will for Sure have
VERTIGO - And Miles to go before we Sleep (indie) Killer stuff check it out on our website.
DRIVER - Sons of Thunder (NEW -Rob Rock/RoyZ) Brilliant Melodic Metal
SEVENTH WONDER - Mercy Falls (Lion Music)
VENTURIA - Hybrid (Lion Music)
RUSTY COOLEY - (s/t) Special Edition (Lion Music)

Also these great titles are something to think about.
SYMPHONY -Mind Reflections (Import) Insanity records
PERIHELLIUM- The New Beginning (Import) Insanity records
PERSPECTIVE X IV - Shadow of Doubt (Nightmare)
SCELERATA - Skeletons Domination (Nightmare)
SIX MINUTE CENTURY - Time Capsules (Nightmare)
ORDER OF NINE - A Means to Know End (Nightmare)
SACRED DAWN - Gears of the Machine...a new beginning (Nightmare)
DREAMSCAPE - Revoiced (Import)
Freedom Call - "Dimensions" +5 Bonus Tracks
Masterplan - "MK II" + Bonus Track
Souljourners - "Mind Control"
Stonelake - "Uncharted Souls"
To-Mera - "Delusions"
Transient - "The Circle"
Beyond Fallen - "Mindfire"
Iced Earth-"Framing Armageddon: Something Wicked Part 1" + Bonus CD (Overture of the wicked)
Myrath - Hope

Lance,

Will the Division By Zero be the same one you had last year "Tyranny of Therapy" or do they have a new one? Also, you wouldn't happen to be carrying "Out of Body Experience" by them would you?

Thanks,

Chris

Kenso, the t-shirt vendor you're thinking of is probably Exploding Ned's -- I'm sure if you message him with your t-shirt desires (or reply to one of his posts or threads) he can tell you nay or yay on shirts.

In no order:

Century Media
Nightmare
Exploding Neds
CD Inzane
The End Records
Laser's Edge

Joining us this year for the first time, Sentinel Steel, who takes over the old InsideOut space. Make sure to stop by and show them some love as well.

Ah, cool, fresh meat for our tables! </Kzinti>

I actually had two potential vendors who were interested in paying and setting up this year at PPUSA, and I told both of them "it's VERY rare that dealer-space opens up at PP." Who knew? :lol:

Hey Folks here is a list of some of the New titles to be available for you at Progpower IX at the NIGHTMARE RECORDS table, some of these titles you will find only from NIGHTMARE RECORDS.

NEVERDREAM - Souls
EMERGENCY GATE - Mighty Ray
INCRAVE - The Forgotten
DESTINATION CALLING - Invisiable Walls
MEMOIRA - S/T
CLOUDSCAPE - Global Drama
ALKEMST - Through Painful Lanes

And of course these titles that will be exclusive to NIGHTMARE

DELTA - Black and Cold
AVIAN - Ashes and Madness
ANDROMEDA - The Immunity Zone
MINDFLOW - Destructive Device
IVANHOE - Lifeline
And many many more, plus tons of your old favorites

So come on by and see Lance at the NIGHTMARE RECORDS Table and do your Christmas shopping early, or for that matter just come by and say Hi, Browse the table, chat a little bit, there is no telling who you might run into.

Rage On

J-Man
CHASOWAVE - Dead Eye Dreaming
The Memoira and Alkemyst CDs are awesome! I may have to break my Cd buying pledge just once during the festival, and that is to buy the latest AVIAN disc!:worship:rock::kickass:

MEMOIRA - S/T
That's probably the item on your list that I am most interested in. I'm loving what I have heard of Memoira online thus far and can't wait to get my hands on the full album.

I've been being good all summer while I've been out of work, saving my CD money for PP. I'm going to try to contain myself, but I don't foresee that going very well since I know what effect the vendor room at PP can have on people such as myself. o_O :lol:

Also, looking forward to vendors bringing a good selection of babydoll tees. The selection from all the vendors/bands for girls shirts seems to get better each year. And as you all probably know I'm always looking for patches of the bands I love. If you've brought patches please let me know.

Lance,

Will the Division By Zero be the same one you had last year "Tyranny of Therapy" or do they have a new one? Also, you wouldn't happen to be carrying "Out of Body Experience" by them would you?

Thanks,

Chris

I don't believe I listed a DIVISION BY ZERO title the one I have is the same as last year, this is an unbelievably great piece, this and DARKWATER and DIMENSION & HEART OF SUN were my last years best sellers! I'll have Many great older titles like this as well.