New to the board/Bands I enjoy and other info...

May 16, 2006
Hello fellow metalheads! I recently discovered this site thanks to my friend Thoth-Amon who I met over at Metal-Rules and have kept in touch with for a while. I've been checking it out here and it seems like a cool place. Unlike many forums I've been to, this one seems to have more intelligent and open-minded people here who respect others' opinions and musical preferences. On that note, here's a few bands I enjoy:

Slayer, Kreator, Deicide, Dimmu Borgir, Candlemass, Bal-Sagoth, Sinister, Behemoth, Cradle of Filth, Decapitated, Jungle Rot, Kataklysm, Old Man's Child, Destruction, Atheist, Death, Morbid Angel, Rigor Mortis, God Dethroned, Arch Enemy and many others...
and here's a few I'm not really into these days but still enjoy their earlier work:
Metallica, Sepultura, Amorphis, Entombed, Children of Bodom etc.

I'm also a musician and currently composing songs on keyboards. I'd like to join a band eventually but too busy right now with my solo projects. When I'm not doing music, I like to hang out at a local bar with friends and shoot some pool while getting a few drinks in me. I try to frequent live shows as much as possible but have missed out on a lot lately. Also I've been missing out on many 2006 albums since I've been building up a dvd collection and putting music aside for now, however I do have a pretty massive collection of music, approximately 80% or so of metal. I enjoy many other styles of music including classical, underground rap, opera, techno/trance and pretty much anything else except mainstream hip-hop and some country, but I respect people's taste in music regardless of what it is.
So that's about as personal as I'll get for now. I'm not online much these days but I'll contribute to the boards when I can. Talk to you all later and stay metal! :headbang:

Cancer of the Soul said:
Hello fellow metalheads! I recently discovered this site thanks to my friend Thoth-Amon who I met over at Metal-Rules and have kept in touch with for a while. I've been checking it out here and it seems like a cool place. Unlike many forums I've been to, this one seems to have more intelligent and open-minded people here who respect others' opinions and musical preferences. On that note, here's a few bands I enjoy:

Slayer, Kreator, Deicide, Dimmu Borgir, Candlemass, Bal-Sagoth, Sinister, Behemoth, Cradle of Filth, Decapitated, Jungle Rot, Kataklysm, Old Man's Child, Destruction, Atheist, Death, Morbid Angel, Rigor Mortis, God Dethroned, Arch Enemy and many others...
and here's a few I'm not really into these days but still enjoy their earlier work:
Metallica, Sepultura, Amorphis, Entombed, Children of Bodom etc.

I'm also a musician and currently composing songs on keyboards. I'd like to join a band eventually but too busy right now with my solo projects. When I'm not doing music, I like to hang out at a local bar with friends and shoot some pool while getting a few drinks in me. I try to frequent live shows as much as possible but have missed out on a lot lately. Also I've been missing out on many 2006 albums since I've been building up a dvd collection and putting music aside for now, however I do have a pretty massive collection of music, approximately 80% or so of metal. I enjoy many other styles of music including classical, underground rap, opera, techno/trance and pretty much anything else except mainstream hip-hop and some country, but I respect people's taste in music regardless of what it is.
So that's about as personal as I'll get for now. I'm not online much these days but I'll contribute to the boards when I can. Talk to you all later and stay metal! :headbang:

What's up dude! Welcome! :kickass:

Hey man welcome - see you in the boards
and a hey to kguitaros

hey hows it goin, names templar_aus lol

im a major power metal fan of all over.

dragonforce, adagio, axenstar, hammerfall, nightwish, avantasia, sonata arctica, blind guardian, elvenking, black majesty, LORD!, transcending mortality, primal fear, dark moor, dream evil, kamelot, helloween, holy dragons, stratovarious, RHAPsODY, Lost Horizon, Freedom Call... also listen to some iron maiden n iced earth

im actually in a small power metal band located round sydney, we're actually called Templar!