New to the board & Halford news.....

FastasaShark

Preacher of Metal
May 10, 2003
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
Visit site
Hey all,
Just wanted to say hello, I am brand new to this board. I was a big Saxon fan when I was younger but sort of lost touch over the years. I forgot what I'd been missing until now. It won't happen again.
I saw another post regarding Halford. I am a HUGE Halford fan to say the least. He is planning on rescheduling dates that had been cancelled from the Metal Gods Tour. The new dates will only be with Testament and one other band though. I GOT SCREWED. I live in NY, about an hour north of Manhatten, well, the Metal Gods Tour played the two nights at BB King's in the city and then cancelled the tour. The problem was I had tickets to see the show at The Chance in Poughkeepsie five days later!!! If I had only know, I could have went to BB Kings. Anyway, I don't know how big of Halford/Priest fans you guys are but just look at this set list he played at BB King's, absolutely SICK:

Painkiller
Rapid Fire
Made in Hell
Golgotha
Handing Out Bullets
Breaking the Law
Resurrection
Hearts of Darkness
Heretic
Never Satisfied
Into the Pit
White Heat, Red Hot
Light Comes Out Of Black
Diamonds and Rust
Hellion/Electric Eye
You’ve Got Another Thing Coming
Victim of Changes

I am so p*ssed I missed it. Anyway, check out the new Halford album "Crucible", it is amazing. I'll talk to everybody agian soon.

I'm a big Halford fan too and you're right the setlist is fantastic. I really like when Halford pull out some old classics like diamonds & rust and Never satisfied - one of the best moments of the ressurection tour was when they played Stained class :headbang:

Hi Fastas and welcome you mentioned that you were a big fan when you were younger, how old are you? 41yrs old <-here, like you I just got reaquinted with the band not to long I was and still am a big fan.

They still :headbang:

Fast as a shark, he'll come out of the....er, getting a little carried away there, but welcome to the board! I was going to see the show in Worcester, MA but that got cancelled too! I wanted to see Primal Fear as well. They are awesome live (saw them at the NJ Metalfest 2 years ago) and this would have been their first full US tour. What the f*ck happened?