New to the "new" Board!!

Aug 14, 2002
artists.mp3s.com
Hey all-

I'm sort of new here, I used to post on the old board under Paul- October Thorns. It took a few weeks to work out my login but I am finally online.

It's great to be back and it's great to see In Flames back with a board and POS as well.

looking forward to getting back into things.

\m/

If you can ignore the occasional idiotic comments, excessive flames, and racial slurs, this is actually a pretty cool board.

Originally posted by Grey Skies Fallen5
Thanks!! yeah, the artist for our stuff is pretty sick. We have a link for him up at our site if anyone needs artwork done.

http://www.greyskiesfallen.com

whoa, you're in grey skies fallen? i assumed you were just a big fan at first heh
awesome man, i love your guys' stuff, been meaning to order your albums for awhile, i'll get around it to it soon

and welcome to the board

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
If you can ignore the occasional idiotic comments, excessive flames, and racial slurs, this is actually a pretty cool board.

That's the whole reason I am on message boards in the first place!!!

:p

Yeah, I just joined the band about a month ago on guitar. I used to sing with October Thorns and we got to open for Opeth once and Nevermore twice. Looking forward to getting out there and playing again.

I am really amazed at that artwork. Dud captures so much fucking emotion in that face. It really fits the music perfectly too.

someone tell tee and metalized they can come back now. there are new rules on UM to protect their fragile psyches.