new to this kick ass sight,am i the only american here?

D

Dimitri Kafantaris

Saxon is one of my al time favorites every sence 1980.Priest has always been my #1 but SAXON and ACCEPT,MAIDEN,RIOT,DIO were always right behind.I hope some day i will see them live.I am from California but i am 2nd born here.My family originated from Greece.I play lead guitar in a band called FALLON.we have opend for SANCTUARY,BADLANDS ,TESTAMENT and alot more Vicious Rumors,Napalm Death.So im saying hellow to my fellow Saxon fans.And remember always be WATCHING THE
SKY

Hi Dimitri....ti kanes!

I, too am an American with a Greek heritage (grandparents born in Greece).

Sounds like we have similar tastes in music.

I love Saxon, and I finally had the opportunity to see them live on their past two USA tours (they traveled the midwest for Killing Ground and Metalhead).

Biff has an amazing voice (much stronger than I had expected) and they put on a great show both times.

Also, Judas Priest/Rob Halford is my favorite band/singer of all time.

I also love Dio, Savatage, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Etc..

Welcome to the site and....

DEFEND THE FAITH

Zoy

Hey dudes did you check the 300 hundred and counting there's alot more Americans than you might think. Bye the way I'm from America.

I am an American as well. I'm from Quincy Illinois and this year marks my 20th anniversary as diehard Saxon fan. I was able to celebrate by seeing them in Aurora, Il and St. Louis, MO on their recent USA tour. Welcome to the site. Great taste in music by the way.

Welcome to the SAXON message board! I am also an American. I live in New Jersey and have been a SAXON fan since I was 13 years old. I am now 32 and finally had the pleasure of seeing the band live twice on their last tour here in the States.

Stick around and make some new friends.