Long Live Rock n' Roll

The Tea Party

Tangents

COMICS

Batman- Arkham Asylum

Hellblazer- Original Sins
" - Tainted Love

DVDs

Interview With The Vampire (special edition)
Spiderman (2 disc version)

More than enough to keep me amused, except now I've only got $20 to my name. All donations to the More Money For Steve Foundation will be gratefully accepted ;).

W

PS: Vanilla Coke rocks!

Not a big fan of Vanilla Coke either. It's passable at best... hell, I even prefer Diet Coke and that's really saying something!

Vanilla Coke rocks!

And it's not like Creamy Soda, its like a Spider! It's basically like the taste of Coke when you have vanilla ice cream in it!

Originally posted by Spiff
Spawny, I finally read "The Dark Knight Returns" the other night. What's the big deal? :confused:

:eek: Madman.

Read it a couple of times, that might help! :) (I have read it many times myself)

I keep meaning to read it again, but somebody borrowed it :mad:.

Haven't started on Arkham Asylum yet. I had a peek at some of McKean's artwork and it's brilliant as usual.

What else has Grant Morrison written? Is he the guy who did The Invisibles?

Warren Ellis' stuff is very good too. I've only read the Pryde and Wisdom miniseries so far, though I keep hearing good things about Transmetropolitan.

W

There seems to be a severe lack of Iron Maiden in that list Wrath, dispite us all going through the hassle of voting for what you should get. I don't recall any picture books being one of the options :mad:

Graphic novels :mad:

Grant Morrison currently writes one of the Xmen books, I think he did do the invisibles, he has written a lot of stuff but nothing I can remember off the top of my head. Probably because it all pales in comparison to one of the literary greats of all time that is Arkham Asylum.

Hemmingway, Tolstoy, Morrison.

Picture books? Damn your insufferable impertinence, damn it I say!

The only Maiden CD I could find was BNW and I'm not buying it again just to placate you lot ;).

Lots of other stuff on vinyl though. Is it me or do Derek Riggs' covers look much better on the original record sleeves?

W