New track up (Mixed + Mastered by me)

Cheers mate,
I don't any details concerning the equipment used for tracking, i.e Amps/guitars/mics etc, as they track it in a studio in France and sent it to me for mix and master. gear I used:
Logic Pro 7
Plugins: All I used where the plugins within Logic and good Drumagog of course. I used EZ for some blend, as wellas my own drum sounds

I personally hate the guitar sound and there seems like some compressor pumping in places.

Its late so I'm listening pretty quite. Does anyone else hear that or am i just to tired???

Other than that though dude the mix is freaking sick. I'm just being picky anyway and I'm sure there was not a lot you could do anyway with guitars unless you can reamp them.

Thanks for the comment mate,
I agree 100% on the tone, I didnt have any DI signal for reamping, so I was pretty much stuck with what I got.

the mix sounds ok to me but the song sounds like a HUGE (and bad as well) all shall perish rip-off with some useless clean/emo parts in the middle. The mix reminds me of All Shall Perish albums also (which is quite normal :) )