New Tracklisting Revealed!

Zac

Videodrome
Dec 4, 2003
Southern California
Hello!
I just got back into Los Angeles from Morrisound....
Check JP.com for the tracklisting .
There will be studio pics up later tonight as well.
The new album is absolutley amazing btw

Zac

Zac said:
Hello!
I just got back into Los Angeles from Morrisound....
Check JP.com for the tracklisting .
There will be studio pics up later tonight as well.
The new album is absolutley amazing btw

Zac

Song titles are killer and I can't wait to hear the mp3 and the rest of the album. This new album is gonna kick ass!

jp.com said:
2.The Mission (1943)

Yeah, a WW2 song! :headbang:

I just wonder what exactly that one's about. IIRC, not a lot of the huge-ass battles happened in 1943... Stalingrad maybe? Or some US operation in the Pacific? Well, I guess I'll find out in September. :err:

Michael@SacredMetal said:
Can't wait to hear the new record - it's not easy to beat Distant Thunder, Sacred Steel and Tyrant's Reign of being "record of the year" - but I'm sure the Panzer can do that!

Michael

Sorry about going offtopic, but how's that Distant Thunder album? A worthy successor to the Helstar classics?

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Tracklist sounds great.I just miss the Skyclad coversong??

I remember reading an interview with Mark Briody, where he said that he would have loved to record a certain Skyclad song but the other band members didn't like the idea or didn't like the song, so they shelved it.

Mr Blackwell said:
I remember reading an interview with Mark Briody, where he said that he would have loved to record a certain Skyclad song but the other band members didn't like the idea or didn't like the song, so they shelved it.

:yell: :yell: :yell: Doh!That sucks.Maybe at least a good idea for putting it on the homepage...
BTW coversongs."In a Gadda Da Vida" is killer!!!!One of my alltime favourite rock song.

tsorl said:
Sorry about going offtopic, but how's that Distant Thunder album? A worthy successor to the Helstar classics?

I wouldn't know about that one, but "Nosferatu", which you listened at the time of posting, kicks major ass!
What a discovery! Great musicianship, songs, EVERYTHING! :)

Umm, now we're totally OT... :tickled: