New trailer for Nightwish's Imaginaerum movie...

Wow impressive. And yes, it's almost a nightmare before christmas feeling to it=P.

And I haven't really cought up with stuff happening in the metal world recently so just found out Anette ain't in Nightwish no more. Could anyone update me on why etc. please?

Wow impressive. And yes, it's almost a nightmare before christmas feeling to it=P.

And I haven't really cought up with stuff happening in the metal world recently so just found out Anette ain't in Nightwish no more. Could anyone update me on why etc. please?

Yeahhh... Basically, Anette got sick on tour and ended up being hospitalized. The night she was in the hospital, Nightwish decided to go ahead and use Kamelot's backup singers as replacements without even notifying her. Anette was furious about that and I guess it was a mutual split between the two parties. They got Floor Jansen to replace her almost immediately for the tour, but the really weird thing is that they were planning on bringing her in to do the tour in November anyway, so that's really fishy.

And now that I finish typing this I see Kingface's link already explains it. D'oh :lol:

It shouldn't! Though I'm curious as to whether or not Anette will show up at the premiere...

Thank for the link/explaining the situation. That just sounds weird to me. Still, really looking forward to this movie, I think I'll really enjoy it!