New Trick Or Treat CD featuring Michael Kiske and Luppi Released!

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Former HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske has recorded a guest appearance on two songs ("Hello Moon" and "Tears Against Your Smile") on the forthcoming album from the Italian band TRICK OR TREAT.
Also making an appearance on the album is Michele Luppi (ex-VISION DIVINE), who can be heard on "Take Your Chance".

TRICK OR TREAT consists of Alessandro Conti (vocals), Luca Cabri (guitar), Guido Benedetti (guitar), Leone Villani Conti (bass) and Mirko Virdis (drums).

Michael Kiske (Ernie) - vocal (Helloween )

Michele Luppi - vocal (Vision Divine )

A Night in the Toyshop (intro)
Paper Dragon
Take Your Chance
Freedom
Hello Moon
Elevator to the Sky
Loser Song
Tears Against Your Smile
Final Destination
Tin Soldiers pt. 1
Tin Soldiers pt. 2

Trick or Treat is nothing like Place Vendome...unless they changed their style for this new release. I have Evil Needs Candy Too which was released in 2005 and it is straight forward Power Metal. In fact, these guys, hailing from Italy, got their start as a Helloween cover band.

On a side note, I sure do love how Michael Kiske (which for the record I am a huge fan) keeps popping up on Metal releases after his well-publicized interview stating he didn't want to have anything to do with the metal scene again. Embrace metal Michael...it is what made you!!!

I think in Kiske's case he just doesn't want to be associated with a band anymore. It's kinda like wrestlers or boxers who keep on retiring but keep on coming back for a fight they can't turn down. I think that's Kiske's deal. If you just do projects on your own terms all the time, you don't feel like you're really a regular part of the metal scene like you would if you had a commitment to a band.

the ballad tears against your smile with kiske and conti singing together is amazing!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: