New Uaral due out in July (Info for purchase)

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I received this email from the father of one of the girls that ChtuluMatt slammed during his stay over in Chile last summer.

Hi there:

I'm glad and proud to be the official voice for this great new: UARAL's second album "Lamentos a Poema Muerto" is in the manufacturing process and will be available on july,the 7th (yes, on 07/07/07),and i am one of the few official distributors of this long-expected release.

In order to reserve your copy please click one of these links and follow the instructions:

- For Ebay users: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260130779953

- For Gemm users: http://www1.gemm.com/item/UARAL/LAMENTOS--A--POEMA--MUERTO/GML1414282968/

Or, if you prefer, contact me directly by replying this e-mail

Price for this cd is US$20 (postage included worldwide)

Ask for wholesale prices

Cheers!

Fernando Muñoz Vidal
METAL FROM CHILE
Fono : (9)5377218
metalfromchile@vtr.net
MSN : fernandoguillermo@msn.com
www.metalfromchile.tk
FORO MFC : www.foromfc.tk

UaralAvailable_Lamnetos-B_resize.jpg

Thanks for the heads up ria. Glad to see sounds will be rereleased soon. On a side note, the crying on 'sounds' doesnt bother me THAT much. As a whole the cd is so good, a few awkward moments (on one song i believe?) can't ruin something so good. Sorta like the crap noise track at the end of against the grain. It sucks, but doesnt lower the overall quality. I hope there is tons of acoustics on this new one, they do it so well.

Thanks for the heads up ria. Glad to see sounds will be rereleased soon. On a side note, the crying on 'sounds' doesnt bother me THAT much. As a whole the cd is so good, a few awkward moments (on one song i believe?) can't ruin something so good. Sorta like the crap noise track at the end of against the grain. It sucks, but doesnt lower the overall quality. I hope there is tons of acoustics on this new one, they do it so well.

Exactly.

Definitely getting this, shame it's so expensive.

I wish I would've know this was just a re-recording of Laments with a Bonus demo track tacked on...

Then again, based on the title, I should have guessed.

Still good, if you like acoustic folk, but not what I was expecting and am kinda disappointed.