New Venue in My Town

Wheezer

Apr 18, 2005
Colorado
www.myspace.com/theyukonrocks

They open up tonight and have several pretty decent acts lined up. Skid Row tonight and then Warrant, Firehouse, Winger, Slaughter, and a couple of others I can't recall right now in the coming weeks. I'll definitely be going to see Slaughter after being so impressed with their warmup slot with Tesla back in September.

They open up tonight and have several pretty decent acts lined up. Skid Row tonight and then Warrant, Firehouse, Winger, Slaughter, and a couple of others I can't recall right now in the coming weeks. I'll definitely be going to see Slaughter after being so impressed with their warmup slot with Tesla back in September.
And you're not seeing Skid Row tonight?! :puke:

Well it seems like a roster for Trixxi :p , but the fact to have a venue in town is always cool. Wish we finally got one here for rock/metal acts, there are for pop but both suck (artists and venue :lol: )

NP: Satan Jokers - 'Quand Les Heros Se Meurent'

Can't say I would be interested in most of those bands, but if nothing else, Slaughter is our little secret. If Mark can pull off the performance I saw about nine years ago, you are in for a real treat. IIRC, they did an acoustic thing opening for Tesla when you saw them ?

Bryant

Well it seems like a roster for Trixxi :p , but the fact to have a venue in town is always cool. Wish we finally got one here for rock/metal acts, there are for pop but both suck (artists and venue :lol: )

NP: Satan Jokers - 'Quand Les Heros Se Meurent'

Not to beat a dead horse, as I just talked about it on my last reply, but Slaughter absolutely blew the roof off the place when I saw them in the late 90's. Although I give 90% of the credit to Mark's vocals, the band was really tight and professional as well. "Pop-metal" or not, they brought the noise to the show I saw.

Bryant

:lol: Yeah, the bands aren't really up my alley but if they're on a weekend night... The way I figure it if they get established it might open the door for bands that are more in my taste range. At least it's not a Country joint anymore. :headbang:

Not to beat a dead horse, as I just talked about it on my last reply, but Slaughter absolutely blew the roof off the place when I saw them in the late 90's. Although I give 90% of the credit to Mark's vocals, the band was really tight and professional as well. "Pop-metal" or not, they brought the noise to the show I saw.

That's how they were with Tesla too. I'll go see them every damn time they come to town. I had a ton of fun at their show.

a new place to go is always nice. ..specialy if they keep the cover charges down. Mark did an awesome acoustic set the last 2 times I've seen him and wow what a voice hasn't lost it at all!!

(S)Laughter no kidding I would have never taken you for a fan...
Are you sure Skid Row was there? They cancelled all their December dates about a week ago...

I am not a fan of his stuff on CD, and I doubt the Wheez is either. By pure luck we both saw Slaughter live supporting other bands and were blown away. Mark has a set of pipes that are out of this world. I suggest going to see them if they come to your neck of the woods.

Bryant