New Webpage!

knust2002

New Metal Member
Nov 21, 2002
www.someonesad.de
Hi there,

First the bad news! I haven`t received the new album yet, but my local record dealer pronmised me to have it in stock tomorrow! I can`t wait to hear the new album. I loved the first mp3 and I am sure that this will also count for the rest of the album. I´ll let you know in the next couple of days.

Now the good news: The new webpage design is just brilliant and offers the kind of professional presentation a band of your size really deserves. Great job WebWizart! It really blew me away when I saw it for the first time! Two thumbs up! (Unfortunately I haven`t got more thumbs to offer!)

For the first time in months (years) I`ve had a look at the member pages and was surprised about the choice of your favourite albums, Ed and Ted! I totally agree that both the Tears for Fears album and the one by Nik Kershaw are two of the best albums ever released. Those two albums also belong to my favourites. I can`t tell you how annoyed I was when Nik Kershaw was cancelled due to low ticket sales! :yell:

I wish you all the best with the new album and hope that many others have the same, excellent taste like the members of this forum :Spin: !!!

Guido

Great job, Wolf. I echo PMF sentiments on the cool top toolbar. What song excerpts are going to be on the front page, and the menu tabs?? Maybe they are not working for me. I say the beginning of Sinking Sand for the intro, and perhaps See No Evil's gtr in the beginning for the menu selections.

Jim

Hey guys,

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like the new design.
I'm just on a short break from my vacation. I'll add a new intro with sound when I come back. Sorry for the delay, some personal problems keep me from doing my work. I hope to finish the site ASAP.

Take care
-The Webmaster