New website layout

Cello

Promoted to Hannibal
Nov 14, 2007
Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
I like it! When did this happen? Cos honestly I don't check the website too often, I just check the forums and the facebook page (and I try to check the blog every now and then as well)

I like it! When did this happen? Cos honestly I don't check the website too often, I just check the forums and the facebook page (and I try to check the blog every now and then as well)

I've noticed band websites are going out of style, but we needed to keep ours fresh, regardless. My dad actually built this one for us! Glad you like it.

I've noticed band websites are going out of style, but we needed to keep ours fresh, regardless. My dad actually built this one for us! Glad you like it.

Props to your dad! He did an awesome job!

Will it be changed to the style of the new artwork that'll be on the new album as well? Or will you be looking to create a sort of 'universal suspyre style' to go with the website?

Will it be changed to the style of the new artwork that'll be on the new album as well? Or will you be looking to create a sort of 'universal suspyre style' to go with the website?

Ha, was gonna ask the same question about changing the style when the new album comes out.

Great look for now though. Well done.

There is a possibility that we'll sync it up with the new artwork since that's been the trend so far, but new artwork won't be released for a long time. We haven't even began to think about it, heh.