new Within the Ruins "invade" song

Sep 15, 2008
yesterday i listened their new song "invade".:yow:
i like within the ruins band, very technical band...but oh my god, this new song is really perfect...and amazing production.
congratulations to joshua wickman, he´s really great.:)

Just bought Creature last week. Real nice stuff. This song is great too and the production is much more polished in my opinion.

sound wise, the new song blows the other album out of the water. song wise, i feel like they basically just took parts from their old songs and changed a couple notes here and there. was kind of hoping for some new stuff that would just blow me away. but good stuff, looking forward to hearing some more songs.

Wow, Just seen this. Glad you guys enjoy it and please pre order the album and help spread the word. I think they personally stepped it up on this Album compared to Creatures. I may be kind of Bias though. :devil:

Feel free to ask any questions as well.

awesome band!

Guitars always sounded perfect to my ear....like...is there some MAD editing going on in there with all the quick chuggie-stops?

oh..and... :wave:

sorry to bring up an ancient thread but I just recently got into this album and HOLY SHIT. It's hands down one of my favorite productions ever. What was your chain on those guitars? and drums: real/sample replaced/programmed??

Since this thread has been revived I just want to chime in and say that Invade is one of my favourite albums. One of my most played CDs when I'm driving.

Note: One of the many special, epic moments on the album has to be 02:49 on Red Flagged. Joshua, how you got that to sound so fucking brutal is way beyond me, but props for kicking my ass into oblivion every time!