new written in blood tracks with me

Well, after the first two songs I thought: really good stuff, but there's something missing that makes me addicted to it. But then your keys started off "The Darkest Water". That's a real great song! Jon's vocals are more emotional there and I especially like your solo at the end! You know what to do to make a song special!

Btw: Thorns is right, you should be louder in the mix, at least in the first two songs!

:kickass:

Hellz yea, another SC band that rocks! All I hear around here are these crappy hardcore and emo bands and each one sounds just like the last guy. How did you come across these guys?

Hellz yea, another SC band that rocks! All I hear around here are these crappy hardcore and emo bands and each one sounds just like the last guy. How did you come across these guys?

(this is jonah using urbans laptop)

i came across them last spring when the singer jon contacted pyramaze on myspace to compliment us, then i went and listened to his band and was blown away by his voice. kind of sounds like barlow but more clean. i knew i would mesh well with them musically, and the rest is history, written in blood is currently in negotiations with some very big labels. And will be touring a lot very soon.
In other news, the last two shows of our tour with volbeat being cancelled has sucked the almighty big one, and we are going to lose a shit ton of money as a result. We have been talking about auctioning off our stage banners from the melancholy beast tour to try to help make up the difference. -jonah

i wonder how high that thing will go lol
i know theres a few ppl here who have some cash ready who are big fans :p
i dont got the money part