New Zealand

Eddy

Old fart on this board
Apr 15, 2001
Fin fuggen land
I've been doing a study on NZ for my geography class and it's almost ready.

Now, the thing is, I've tried to find information on the country's industry, economy, traveling and the state of its nature, and I haven't got enough material to finish these chapters.

If anyone out there has any links to pass I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.newzealand.co.nz/

That's all I could find at the moment - I haven't looked at it, but it has links on Arts & Entertainment, Automotive, Beauty & Fashion, Building, Business & Services... ah, I can't be bothered typing it all. It has a few of the things you mentioned, though! :)

Thanks Spiff!

I've so far found things on environment and tourism and it seems there's enough info for those.

Got to check the links there out better tomorrow at school.

Any relevant links still welcome!

Some thing you may want to put in the travel section: they're also good at ruining other countries airlines, and hence other countries travel industries and related support industries :bah: (long story, and I'm justt venting)

Originally posted by phlogiston
Some thing you may want to put in the travel section: they're also good at ruining other countries airlines, and hence other countries travel industries and related support industries :bah: (long story, and I'm justt venting)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one Phloggy :)

Have they given you your job back?

Originally posted by spawn

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one Phloggy :)

Have they given you your job back?

Yes, at least until today's vote, where we see if we're getting liquidated or not. And in a month or so I'll probably be outsourced (or is that confidential? If anyone asks you didn't hear it from me...)

You sould also probably write about how New Zealenders think there country is shit,so they come to Australia and live off our welfare system,thus ruining our country economy because we have to support the low-life little sheep fuckers.

Originally posted by Koichi
You sould also probably write about how New Zealenders think there country is shit,so they come to Australia and live off our welfare system,thus ruining our country economy because we have to support the low-life little sheep fuckers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This coming from a man who lives in a town with a humungazoid concrete sheep ;)

That giant sheep of ours is there to commerate our anncesters,who died shearing sheep so we could build this piss-ant little city which sucks alot of dick,long live their memories.

You just watch, the sheep-shaggers will cave in the finals series, with McMillan's head becoming a little too big for him to fit his helmet on, the kiwis will have to rely on the overrated Cairns, like they always do.