Newbie man

blindfred

Sep 13, 2006
Hey all my metal brethren ...:headbang:

I'm from Central coast of NSW Australia...
I personally love all the forms of metal, varying from hard as fuck thrash to nice as fuck root your goth girlfriend music... some songs that have been playing on my mp3 player lately include:

Alchemist
Paradise Lost
Type O negative
In Flames
Dominion (now defunkt i think)
Dark Tranquillity
Killswitch Engage
Lamb of God
Godgory
Strapping Young Lad (Hell Yeah you Fucking Suck!!!!)
Raunchy
Satyricon (going to their gig in December at Sydney) FUCk YEAH
Sick of It All
Soilwork
Hatebreed
Atreyu
Sentenced
Threat Signal

I'll see you around :headbang:

Hey man, Welcome; Awesome, another Aussie :kickass:

I'm looking forward to seeing Satyricon next month as well :headbang:

Dan,Thoth-Amon, Stormy, Cheers for the welcome :kickass: ....What a year its been for Aussie metal lovers hey Dan! Some awesome gigs happening!
I love Type O Negative (new album out in Feb. apparently!) but i also forget to mention i've been loving my Carnivore lately as well!!

blindfred said:
Dan,Thoth-Amon, Stormy, Cheers for the welcome :kickass: ....What a year its been for Aussie metal lovers hey Dan! Some awesome gigs happening!
I love Type O Negative (new album out in Feb. apparently!) but i also forget to mention i've been loving my Carnivore lately as well!!
Never heard Pete's old band... look forward to the new Type O. They have never disappointed me... which is something almost unheard of in my experience.

Never heard Pete's old band... look forward to the new Type O. They have never disappointed me... which is something almost unheard of in my experience.

Seriously man if you like Type O check out Carnivore (though they will never be as good as TON in my eyes)..."Retaliation" is a great album.... IMO Its very similar to some of the heavier songs from TON's album "Slow, Deep and Hard" . Of course there is alot of humor chucked in for good measure with song titles like "Angry Neurotic Catholics" and "Jesus Hitler" :loco: