Newbie...

Hello there! :)
I know u are on the TEoF, maybe you dont remember me since i'm a major lurker in there anyways welcome!

X-Greets,
Knight_

OOOHHH!!!! BTW... hello JAX!!! right now i dont remember if i already said you hello or not?!? anyways... HELLO!!! ;) haha ok i just got back from the cinema and i'm screwed up, i saw "Windtalkers": pretty good movie if you like war genre and full action (and hundred of explosives :p )

Originally posted by Knight_
Hello there! :)
I know u are on the TEoF, maybe you dont remember me since i'm a major lurker in there anyways welcome!

X-Greets,
Knight_

OOOHHH!!!! BTW... hello JAX!!! right now i dont remember if i already said you hello or not?!? anyways... HELLO!!! ;) haha ok i just got back from the cinema and i'm screwed up, i saw "Windtalkers": pretty good movie if you like war genre and full action (and hundred of explosives :p )

Too many Knights here, I'm not sure about who you are LoL :)

Uhm LOL!!!! :D ok i know i didn't chose an original nickname, anyways when i will reach the fuckin 20th post, i will put my avatar and you'll understand why i have this name ;)
Anyways, i am the one who went to the Gods of Metal and wrote a review on TEoF, i think you even answered to something related, so maybe i have refreshed your memory.
If not, glad to have the chance to talk a bit more in here! ;)

X-Greets,
Knight_

hu hu hu, thank you everyone!!!! :))

(ah dear knight - my memory is still failling me, I hope you are not disapointed)

And yes I see who you are Negrock, glad to see you here as well ;-)

Originally posted by SarkOfAge
hu hu hu, thank you everyone!!!! :))
(ah dear knight - my memory is still failling me, I hope you are not disapointed)
And yes I see who you are Negrock, glad to see you here as well ;-)
COOOL!!! :D Anyways.. me and Knight_ we spend alot of time in the SymphonyX IRC Chat #teof (irc.starchat.net) ;)

Originally posted by NegrocK_SyX

COOOL!!! :D Anyways.. me and Knight_ we spend alot of time in the SymphonyX IRC Chat #teof (irc.starchat.net) ;)

Hahaha, me too, I'm "DyVim" & "viv". (even if I was away for a while, I'm often here since something like 6 monthes) :)

viv'