NEWS 2007: Arrivals, departures, and other news...

DrAnguish

May 4, 2003
Ocala, FL, USA
www.royalanguish.com
SPRING 2007 NEWS UPDATE

As one chapter closes, another waits in the wings, ready to be penned.

As many of you are already aware, there have been multiple lineup moves that took place at the end of 2006. We are pleased to officially announce that ASGRIM (Yeti, Council of the Fallen, Chalice) has joined our group as well as drummer TOM KLINESMITH (Enigmatic Paranoia, Nightsbane, Morbid Sacrifice). Those of you who were fortunate to have seen us in Europe already saw their talents and how well these two fit in with the group!

We would like to also announce the departure of female vocalist Katy Decker and guitarist Marius Kozlowski. We wish them luck in their future endeavors.

With new motivation, energy, and direction, we hope to be able to bring some new songs to the fans in 2007. Those who have heard the rough demos of the newest material feel its taking a much more sinister and punishing path than our recent releases. We'll keep you up to date on the recording details as soon as we finalize them!

We thank those of you that supported us in 2006 and we hope to forge an even darker path for you in the upcoming year!

Freaking Killer Matt! I am so glad that RA has popped back up and you look freaking awesome! I love the look and I am sure that your new material wil slay us all! All hail Royal Anguish!

Wow, that's a lot of news, man. Big changes. I really liked tha last two releases, but I believe I can definitely get psyched for a darker Royal Anguish.

Have you ever considered dual male vocals, kinda like Into Eternity? I think it could be a good fit for RA.

ack

awesome to hear about the new members,
quite sad to hear that Marius AND Katy left ...
still can't wait for you guys to play in the netherlands or belgium again !

Matt