Assassin
Aug 21, 2001
Australia
A few things have been added:

The Moor tab (thanks Rick!)
Blackwater Park tab (thanks Shawn!)
Bleak tab (thanks Heimo)
The Leper Affinity solo (thanks Ramon)

From Mikael: "Bloodbath is also still on. We are going to record soon. Swano is back and kicking and is totally into it all now. I'm just gonna song, I'm not gonna write any music in particular for this one. I have a planned sidething with the keyboard player from Spiritual Beggars, but we still haven't hooked up for any music creating."

Tourdates for the European tour with Katatonia:

OPETH / KATATONIA European Tour

NOVEMBER
8 Holland, Rotterdam - Baroeg
9 Holland, Groningen - Vera
10 Belgium, Vosselaar - Biebob
11 France, Lille - Splendid
12 France, Metz - Araignée Au Plafond
13 France, Paris - Locomotive
15 Spain, Barcelona - sala Garatge
16 Spain, Bilbao - sala bilborock
17 Spain, Valencia - Roxy
20 Italy, Cervia - Rockplanet
21 Italy, Milano - Bilan Zero
22 Switzerland, Wil - Remise
23 France, Lyon - Transbordeur Festival
26 Germany, Berlin - Knaack
27 Germany, Essen - Zeche Carl
28 Germany, Frankfurt - Batchkapp
29 Germany, Osnabruck - Works
30 Germany, Hamburg - Logo

DECEMBER
1 Holland, Zaadam - De Kade
2 Holland, Den Bosch - Wil
4 England, London - Underworld
5 England, Bradford - Club Rio
6 Ireland, Belfast - Limelight
7 Ireland, Dublin - Shelter

New at opeths domain !

Argh!! Why doesn't the tour visit Sweden! Sweden is always left out!! :mad:

Damn, I would have never suspected that! It's were they should start or at least end....don't ya think??

Hey people calm down ok.
Your countries in Europe are so close together.
Here in Canada its huge like fuck, and Opeth only came in 2 cities.
So driving a couple of hours to see Opeth in another European country isnt too much of a big task now is it. And I think its worth it.

Oh another thing, why the hell do bands go to 10 different cities in France. I mean that country is fucking small. Fucking french, they cant even drive their own asses to a show so now the promoters have to book 1040302 cities. :devil:

They'll get support! Damn, for me it's gonna be God Forbid :(

forlorn soul:
"Yeah they are out with NOVEMBRE from Nov. 8th to Nov. 22nd
& GOD FORBID from Nov. 26th to Dec. 7th."

Sweden is always left out!!
Just like greece........

So driving a couple of hours to see Opeth in another European country isnt too much of a big task now is it. And I think its worth it.
Sure,it's a great idea,but only for the lucky ones (f.e. someone living in denmark could travell to hamburg-i love this city :) -but still it's not easy for everyone...... ) ,not for the "victims" living in Greece...... Well,of course I could go to italy,but actually it's not that close....... after all: 1.you can't drive to Italy 2.you have to go by ship *puuuuuuke* 3.go by plane-i'm not that rich lately 4.none would come with me 5. i can't speak italian grrrrrrrrr 6.above all I am a student and i just can't leave everything in the middle of the year and fail in my classes :cry: 7. why can't they just come to athens........ even wherever in greece.......... :cry: :cry:

well......some will say i'm talking nonsense..........maybe i am......it's just late at night I'm tired and wanna get it all out..i feel so sad about the fact that i will never get to see opeth..I feel it somehow .....this is what happens with most of my super fave bands.....like in the woods for example.... they are over now...... my dream will never come true..... and even more tragic.....they did their last gig on my brithday....:cry:

There's no hope.........

That's it I'm going to bed....... kolozoi.......
:mad:

Confessor: Hey people calm down. Your countries in Europe are so close together. Here in Canada its huge like fuck, and Opeth only came in 2 cities. So driving a couple of hours to see Opeth in another European country isnt too much of a big task now is it. And I think its worth it. I'm calm...I'm just...they're from Sweden...yet they don't play there? Wouldn't you figure they'd play there definitely? Just sounded strange. And besides, just because Canada is "huge like fuck" :lol: it's supposed to make it seem less strange that they don't play where they came from, but like you said they'll play a ton of shows in France? No. I'm sure they must have played many times before in Sweden though, right Brutilizer? Did you mean that the last tour there were no venues?

Melancholia: This is what happens with most of my super fave bands like in the woods for example. They are over now. My dream will never come true and even more tragic, they did their last gig on my brithday. There's no hope. On your birthday??? And you didn't get to see it??? OUCH. That hurt I bet. I do thank my lucky stars that I've seen Opeth. Them coming to the Boston area twice makes me wonder if I should ever move for that reason alone! Confessor, come on down here and catch some shows without such a hassle, dammit! ;)

Cheers
Nice to see someone loving my home
my dying groom...
......and i was wondering if there were any german people posting here.....
I was in Hamburg last december....i had the time of my life.....
Hope I'll visit your hometown soon again :D
Lübeck is also cool and mystic somehow...
btw,I totally love Marzipan...... :loco:

On your birthday??? And you didn't get to see it??? OUCH. That hurt I bet.
well,I was in Hamburg and they were playing in Norway... Big OUCH :s :cry: Anyway i was close....but this hurt even more....
Opet,you're so lucky you've seen Opeth......
Hmmmmm.......maybe I should move to Boston??? ;)