news

Eldzik

Anastasia's Minion
Feb 12, 2002
we don't have polish forum, so i'll spam Europe :lol:

news about ENTER CHAOS:
First of all, our debut album "Dreamworker" will be release in Russia under licence of CD-Maximum.
We received first reviews! We have got 4,5 of 5 points in Metal Hammer (10/02) and 9 of 10 points in Metal Heart Webzine! In October will be published the interview with ENTER CHAOS in Thrash'em All magazine.
Probably we will play live in Krakow in January or February, other shows are one the way. More info soon.
Also ENTER CHAOS with track "Blood Desire" will be a part of compilation Ultimate Revenge (DVD+CD). It is the best guide of Polish death/ black metal scene. 41 tracks and videos from the best Polish extreme acts: Vader, Behemoth, Decapitated, Dies Irae, Lux Occulta, Yattering, Lost Soul, Hate, Devilyn and many more. This compilation will be release by Metal Mind on
30th september 2002.
The last but not the least: ENTER CHAOS was asked to be a part of Tribute to At The Gates with track "Cold". This tribute will be a compilation CD and will include about 12 bands from different countries (Sweden, Finland, Holland, Germany etc.) It' ll be release in next year by Drowned Scream Records (Spain). We are waiting for a terminal effect of conversations between Metal Mind Prod. and Drowned Scream Records.
You can always read some news and reviews at our site and
forum(www.enterchaos.metal.pl).

heheh... mozemy Ci teraz podeslac CDR jesli chcesz. nasz kochany Metal Mind obdarzyl nas tylko 2 CD i 2 MC na lebka, wiec zostalismy z 1CD i 1MC :( ale nie ma problemu, zeby wyslac CDR. podeslij mi lub Martexowi adres na PM ;)

co do strony to jest problem, bo webmaster sie leni, a tu wyszla plyta, w cholere wywiadow, recenzji... wypadaloby zatem zmienic tlo i wrzucac regularnie troche rzeczy, a on jakos ma sredni zapal. wczoraj Martex odbyla rozmowe wychowawcza z nim. jesli nie poskutkuje to zbieramy zabawki... dlatego szukamy tak na wszelki wypadek kogos ;)

Originally posted by Sfarog
dziku you need to change your alias to I_love_enter_chaos_spam

that way i know what to expect every time you make a post or a new thread. ;)

great idea!!!!!! i going to my profile :p