Newsted and Metallica

Yeh its nice this is happening, somebody text me last week about it and i didnt believe them. It would have been wierd if Dave showed up and played.

Its nice to see Jason back! Hes been out of sight for a few years now, like after he fucked his shoulder up. This is gonna be great :D

Dave only has a problem with Lars, and Lars doesn't give a fuck what Dave says
James DOES send christmas cards to Dave, and Kirk never really knew Dave
And it's hard for Robert and Dave to have a feud.

As I recall nobody LIKED the fact that they kicked Dave out.

Dave said that he banged kirk's girlfriend before he left so that can't be good lol

but that was like almost 30 years ago now so yeah.

Apparently both Newsted and Rob will be playing at the show now. I REALLY hope they do a dual-For whom the bell tolls intro. That would be full of badass.

Dave was invited cos he wrote a open letter talking about it. i think it was on the megadeth forum he posted it. be good to see jason back on stage with them as he's meant to be performing with them an gives them a proper way of saying bye to him

Dave only has a problem with Lars, and Lars doesn't give a fuck what Dave says
James DOES send christmas cards to Dave, and Kirk never really knew Dave
And it's hard for Robert and Dave to have a feud.

As I recall nobody LIKED the fact that they kicked Dave out.

did you see get thrashed? they all knew eachother really well. metallica played more gigs with exodus than anyone else back in the day.

Well he was then he just stopped trying. :rofl:
I think its great theyre all gonna be there, if mustaine played........that would be worth seeing.

I really wish Mustaine would have gone

I'm so fucking sick and tired of the Metallica vs. Megadeth feud between the fans

The show was fucking awesome though, even moreso with Newsted on stage. It kinda made me miss him.