Next Update?

MorbidEnemy said:
its been more than 1 month and im wondering whats going on with the new vocalist? have you found one? will it be a guy or a girl (doesn't matter)?..... come on people ask questions!
Yeah, I suppose its about time for an update, as not updating gives the indication we've been dormant, which is certainly not the case. To sum up some information here, before posting anything on the site:

We've had around 25-30 people apply for the vocal position so far, and as they "filter down" through criteria we have, we have about 5-6 of those we're still awaiting recording samples back from. I don't have high expectations of finding anyone before several months.. it's something that is naturally going to take a lot of time.

We're not just sitting around waiting for a new vocalist. We've also replaced Robert as a live session guitarist and have been jamming with someone new, who fortunately, seems to be working out (at least so far). There are a lot of raw ideas for new material down, that within about a week or so we'll begin jamming on and start fiddling with arrangement, nailing down rhythms, etc etc. My goal is to begin the first demos of the first song or two within about a month.

Even if we don't find the right vocalist for us in several months, we are going to be very active working on new songs and getting everything ready for the next album. Whenever we find who we're looking for, we will just show them that material and have them demo their vocals on the new material as well.. etc..

So, as you can see we're still very much active now. The main focus is writing and jamming with this new 'session' guitarist. I'll make sure to sum up this update as well as our progress on the site within a week or so. Thanks for the interest.

Yes, thank you for the update, it's good to know that despite the setbacks things are still moving forward. The sooner you find a vocalist, the sooner you make an album, the sooner you have a tour, the sooner I get to go ape shit to one of my favorite bands. \m/