NFC Championship game pictures (and video)!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
This game was probably louder than any concert I've ever been to! We did the normal tailgate thing and I took some pictures, but they're just pretty boring. So these start from when we got into stadium, but still hadn't gotten our tickets scanned.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Here is a video while we're waiting to have our tickets scanned. This happened over and over again while we waited. 6.7mb

Here is a video of Seattle's defensive player announcements. The last guy they introduce in the video is Lofa Tatupu, the really awesome rookie linebacker. Fucking LOUD! And since I wasn't thinking properly, this video is sideways. Sorry :( 8.3mb

A little bit of the pre-game ceremony:

03.jpg

Random cool picture:

04.jpg

The 12th man flag:

05.jpg

Here is a video right as Seattle takes a knee for the final play of the game. Watching this gives me chills and huge grins all over again! 11.2mb

And finally:

06.jpg

All in all, a day I'll never, ever, ever, ever forget! The team I've loved since I was a boy, who I never thought would even have a fighting chance, has made it to the Super Bowl! As cheesy and as cliche as it may sound, it really is a dream come true!

dead_fetus said:
All in all, a day I'll never, ever, ever, ever forget! The team I've loved since I was a boy, who I never thought would even have a fighting chance, has made it to the Super Bowl! As cheesy and as cliche as it may sound, it really is a dream come true!
Good stuff man! Nothing cheesy about it! I felt the same way when I was a kid for the '85 Bears and this season for the White Sox. Some of my most vivid childhood memories are Sox games with the whole clan. I would have wept like a baby when they won the Series...had I not been in the presence of certain people! :oops:

lizard said:
watching Goings try to literally ram his way over Tatupu was choice, Goings was in lala land and Tatupu just shook his head a few times and was back in the game! haha

Yeah, Tatupu is tough as nails. He's a rookie and he calls every single defensive play. He calls all the audibles and lines up all the defensive players properly according to the offense's set, and then to top all of that off he goes out and absolutely crushes any ball carrier that gets near him.

Lofa Tatupu is the future of the Seahawks defense.