NFL Draft!

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
:headbang: Cleveland Browns plan of action for world domination phase one is now complete. Brayon Edwards at wide receiver, along with the acquisition of Reuben Droughns at RB, and a healthy K. Winslow make the Browns offense suddenly full of potential, rather than a grim fate. I predict that if the team is losing badly by mid-season, we will see Dilfer hand the QB reigns over to hometown boy Charlie Frye......things are looking good in Cleveland!

yeah Michigan boy Edwards will help...but the Lions offense with the addition of Mike Williams should be something to watch (WR's - Roy Williams, Mike Williams, Charlie Rodgers, Kevin Johnson, TE - Marcus Pollard and RB - Kevin Jones) sounds like a winner to me. Our only question is can Joey get them the ball, if he can...look out. Can you say NFC champs??

But with your entire defensive line in Denver times the fact that Braylon Edwards is the Only receiver the Browns have (And he's yet to play a down), Add to that the fact no one knows if Kellen Winslow Jr. is going to be a bust and round things off with their best off season move was getting the great defensive genius Romeo Crennel and Reuben Droughns (Who might have been a product of the system in Denver and not as good as he looked last year...Remember Clinton Portis) I figure you're looking at about 5-11 this year....Sorry....

ZTPioneer said:
:headbang: Cleveland Browns plan of action for world domination phase one is now complete. Brayon Edwards at wide receiver, along with the acquisition of Reuben Droughns at RB, and a healthy K. Winslow make the Browns offense suddenly full of potential, rather than a grim fate. I predict that if the team is losing badly by mid-season, we will see Dilfer hand the QB reigns over to hometown boy Charlie Frye......things are looking good in Cleveland!

Maybe not NFC Champs....But more than likely NFC North Champs
Hosting a playoff game....They've made the BEST offseason moves of any team
(in my opinion)

Sticky said:
yeah Michigan boy Edwards will help...but the Lions offense with the addition of Mike Williams should be something to watch (WR's - Roy Williams, Mike Williams, Charlie Rodgers, Kevin Johnson, TE - Marcus Pollard and RB - Kevin Jones) sounds like a winner to me. Our only question is can Joey get them the ball, if he can...look out. Can you say NFC champs??

T_man357 said:
But with your entire defensive line in Denver times the fact that Braylon Edwards is the Only receiver the Browns have (And he's yet to play a down), Add to that the fact no one knows if Kellen Winslow Jr. is going to be a bust and round things off with their best off season move was getting the great defensive genius Romeo Crennel and Reuben Droughns (Who might have been a product of the system in Denver and not as good as he looked last year...Remember Clinton Portis) I figure you're looking at about 5-11 this year....Sorry....

I didn't say playoffs this year, I said "phase one complete." Great draft.

Sticky said:
I hope so, but I have a feeling that Joey's gonna screw it up and my recently aquired Harrington jersey will be useless cause he'll be gone. I'm such a pessimist:erk: . I see we're playing in Tampa Oct. 2, I'm there.

I was happy with Cleveland's picks. I'm hoping for at the worst a .500 season then some respect. 2006 AFC champs? With the receivers Detroit has I could run the offense. If Joey doesn't step up this year he has no one to blame but himself. The D better not be too lax. Steelers will lose at least five games this year(which is still good). Mel Kipper's hair has to go. It was like some sleazy politician/TV evangelist talking to me. Needs to be a DJ not VJ.

sufferer said:
I hope so, but I have a feeling that Joey's gonna screw it up and my recently aquired Harrington jersey will be useless cause he'll be gone. I'm such a pessimist:erk: . I see we're playing in Tampa Oct. 2, I'm there.

Joey has the potential to get them the ball. There were a LOT of dropped balls the last two years. AND, there was some pretty conservative play calling too.
Is Joey the answer?....probably not, but there some things that could help his game.

I just don't understand why we got another wideout? There must be more to the Charles Rodgers injury than they are letting on to.

Because he was the best player on the board at that time..

All the mock drafts I'd seen had them grabbing Derrick Johnson the supposed
"BEST" linebacker in the draft....But I guess when a talent like Williams falls to you, You take him...Mooch is a good coach!! Just give him time to work with the youth on his team.

Anyway it's no secret that New England will get their 3rd Super Bowl in a row
and cement the DYNASTY tag even deeper!! They're the BEST TEAM in football right now bar none!!!! (And their draft SUCKED!!!)

Lordlindsey said:
Joey has the potential to get them the ball. There were a LOT of dropped balls the last two years. AND, there was some pretty conservative play calling too.
Is Joey the answer?....probably not, but there some things that could help his game.

I just don't understand why we got another wideout? There must be more to the Charles Rodgers injury than they are letting on to.