NGD! =D=D

Sjusovaren

Adrian Smith-wannabe
Apr 30, 2006
Sweden
Yeah, I got a new guitar today. :) Got it for some cash and an old "beginner" bass so I'm happeh!

Called the delivery company as soon as Sweden were done whipping Finland in the Olympics hockey and they delivered it an hour or two later (can't remember, I was too excited about the new guitar to sleep last night so I was pretty dizzy n' shit. :lol: )

Pics:

S6000564.jpg

S6000565.jpg

S6000566.jpg

S6000567.jpg

S6000568.jpg

La familia of Ibani (the acoustic is the first guitar I ever got and I just felt like decorating it with stickers one night :lol: ):

S6000572.jpg

So yeah, it's an Ibanez RG Prestige 1550M, made in the Fuji-Gen Plant back in 2003. :) It's had some new pick ups put into it, a Seymour Duncan Full Shred, a Bareknuckle Trilogy and a DiMarzio PAF Pro (bridge to neck) and it's very nice. I love the neck. :) Gonna mod it a bit (I want to replace the Full Shred, it's a bit screechy for me, as well as put a Tremol-no in there) and it's very likely to become my favourite guitar after that. :) Now I just need to find a 7-string and then I'll have everything I need for quite a while (yeah right) :lol: )