NI Studio Drummer - I think I like this!

The toms and hi-hats sound nice, and the cymbals are okay, I guess. Nothing spectacular, but don't suck either. Not to fond of the kick or snare sounds on the clips, especially on "Restless", "This Life" or "Fuel The Fire" examples, which most likely is closest to the music what I would do. The "I will be there" kit sound magnificent, but I will most likely never do that kind of music. The cowbell sound is really horrible, but tambourine is really nice.

It comes with the new Komplete.
Not sure if this can replace the Steven Slate Drums, but I´m getting it anyway.

ahjteam, I would never use the kick and snare as they are anyway. I would soooo blend them with my own cook-up stuff to achieve what I want. It's really nice that they have sampled so many low velocity hits that you can create semi-good sounding drum solos and shit.

Whoever mixed the drums for "Restless" kind of failed immensely anyway. There is absolutely no low-end to anything there. Sounds like it was made by someone who doesn't know shit about metal but still thinks he does. "Let's scoop everything of the low-mids and boost the click and it'll sound awesome!"