nice to come and see/death'n'roll

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
that nothing really happened during the time I was absent/on sick-leave/on weekend.

soon (I hope) I'll post pictures from the last Thursday's show here in Zgb. bands: Disfear (ex-vox of At The Gates + guitarist from Entombed. oh, and + some other guys :worship: ), Suma (stoner - lovely, metalized died of boredom, me of headbanging) and Deaf Auditorium (ZGB melodic brutal death metal :D . imagine Thales and then Br00tal Truth hopps in.)

yes, I was o_O .

how were your previous days?

P.S. post here, not on Steve's forum. no matter how much you'll beg, seems that Jeff won't post. :loco:

Tee said:
(, metalized died of boredom, me of headbanging)

haha you rock Tee :)

my days were pretty ok.... thankyou for asking.
went to a party on Saturday night, got home pretty wasted, and woke up with a hangover after 4 hours (or was it 5?) to discover that my whole yard is COVERED with Cicadas.... :erk: YUKKKKK

hehehe :D

(I was so like a stone, too. :loco: :loco: I never drank that much in my life. cuz I was sooo happy to see my old friends.... :) )

i wish local bands would be metal here... we're the only one within a 30+ mile radius...

no cicadas here! :D

rock on

I slept at my friends house with a bunch of other people... i drank, but didn't really feel like getting drunk, so only had one drink and a shot... i know. lame. oh well

i actually didnt get drunk this weekend, becuase i drink way too fucking much as it is! i think ima continue this trend for a few more days at least.
-neal